Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New user alert!
(Jul 1, 2016, 05:09 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:
(Jul 1, 2016, 02:14 PM)F4TH0M Wrote: ut it would be breeding two parents with the HA, though are there any other ways to make it more likely to be passed on?
Whoops sorry to double post but to answer your question-

I know breeding a female with its HA with any male in the same egg group, regardless of the male's ability has it has a 60% chance of passing its ability to the offspring in B/W.

I believe this mechanic was changed to an 80% chance in B2/W2 and they added the ability to breed a male with its HA with a ditto for a 20% chance for the egg to have the hidden ability. I don't think these numbers have changed in gen6, but don't hold me to it.

Ahhh, thanks so much! I really should have looked into this before trying to breed a perfect Ralts x'3
Quote:Wow, its pretty neat how his videos bring fans together! I'm sure he'd be proud to hear that! :D
I actually haven't used FS at all yet. I'm not even sure how it works D: (I've had AS literally since its release day but have only just a week ago got around to starting and finishing it, and have been focused 100% on the story and pokedex thus far)

Ahhh, thanks so much! I really should have looked into this before trying to breed a perfect Ralts x'3

Yeah it is awesome, isn't it? 

Oh you've got alpha sapphire? I don't think ORAS has the friend safari, its just an XY feature. I think if you exchange friendcodes with someone in XY they'll still get a FS from you anyway, but not the other way around. Don't hold me to that though, I might be wrong.

And hey man, I've only started breeding for competitive purposes a few weeks ago and I swear everyday I learn something new that makes me say "wow I really should have looked deeper into this earlier". I think its a bit of a learn as you go experience as much as something that you have to research and get tips from others for xD
@F4TH0M I can give you a perfect shiny 6IV Ralts if you want. They are Modest with their HA. I have 2 Females and 1 male (not set up to be Gallade). Let me know if you want one. I personally bred these, but I had other people hatch them for me.
(Jul 2, 2016, 07:27 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:
Quote:Wow, its pretty neat how his videos bring fans together! I'm sure he'd be proud to hear that! :D
I actually haven't used FS at all yet. I'm not even sure how it works D: (I've had AS literally since its release day but have only just a week ago got around to starting and finishing it, and have been focused 100% on the story and pokedex thus far)

Yeah it is awesome, isn't it? 

Oh you've got alpha sapphire? I don't think ORAS has the friend safari, its just an XY feature. I think if you exchange friendcodes with someone in XY they'll still get a FS from you anyway, but not the other way around. Don't hold me to that though, I might be wrong.

And hey man, I've only started breeding for competitive purposes a few weeks ago and I swear everyday I learn something new that makes me say "wow I really should have looked deeper into this earlier". I think its a bit of a learn as you go experience as much as something that you have to research and get tips from others for xD

Haha, I'm only just getting into it because my only online battle experience thus far was complete and utter destruction. x'3 Made what I thought was a well-balanced team of my favorite Pokemon and got absolutely demolished. Couldn't even take out one of the opponent's Pokemon; got completely swept. One of the NPC's in the Battle Resort put it perfectly saying that you can't play competitively with your favorite Pokemon; you have to pick what Pokemon are best for competition, which I think is a bit of a shame.
(Jul 3, 2016, 08:20 PM)Dassah Wrote: @F4TH0M I can give you a perfect shiny 6IV Ralts if you want. They are Modest with their HA. I have 2 Females and 1 male (not set up to be Gallade). Let me know if you want one. I personally bred these, but I had other people hatch them for me.

That's extremely generous of you, but I prefer to (try to) breed my own shinies and IV's. Thanks a ton for the offer! ^^
Welcome F4TH0M! Welcome to the community! Let me know if you need my FC or need any pokes by PM buddy! Smile
(Jul 4, 2016, 12:28 PM)DuckSuf Wrote: Welcome F4TH0M! Welcome to the community! Let me know if you need my FC or need any pokes by PM buddy! Smile

Thanks!