Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Newbie Here!
Hey my name is Reid and I am new to the community!

I am looking for friends to battle, trade and chat with, so please don't be shy I would love to talk to anyone.
As of now I am trying to complete my Pokedex in X in hope to get a Shiny Charm to participate in shiny hunting (speaking of which I caught my first shiny today, a cute shiny Cubone!). I also hope to get into competitive battling.

My IGN is Reid and my friend code is 0748-6039-3853, add me if you'd like!
Welcome to the community @KeenDoll !!

You will love it here-- there are oodles of awesome poképpl around here, so I know you will make plenty of friends!!
There is also plenty to do as well from trading, requests, battling, giveaways, discussion, and much more!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone around here I am sure will help you out! Smile

I am always in the market for new friends so I am adding your FC now!

My FC is
<<<<<-----
Welcome newcomer to the community, if you ever need anything, just ask. I hope you enjoy your stay. I will add you as well.:D
Welcome to the community and congrats on your first shiny! Mine was a shiny Octillery while chain fishing :p
Hope you have a great time here!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Nice to meet you, gratz on your first shiny Smile Add me if you like
Hello newcomer I would love to add you on my pokemon y, my friend code is on the left if you want to add me, and congratz on your shiny cubone :D
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the Community~ :3
If any of you add my friend code let me know so I can add you back Smile
Hey @KeenDoll  Plenty of friendly people around to point you in the right direction !! Welcome and be sure to check out all the different sections as there is so much on here !!!! Smile