Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Newcomer
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site. I've played the first 2 generations of pokemon to death back in elementary school. I recently bought a new 3DS and Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire. Looking forward to Sun and Moon release Smile

I'm 26, work as a bid manager for British Telecom and my wife is pregnant so I'm due to become a father in January!
well welcome to pokemon forever and I'm also a bit new here too !  Smile  Would you want to exchange friend codes so we can be pals on your pokemon games ?
Hello!
Welcome to the forum dude! Run while you can!

Congrats on becoming a father! :D
(Aug 11, 2016, 10:42 AM)BitterSweet_Kattcake Wrote: well welcome to pokemon forever and I'm also a bit new here too !  Smile  Would you want to exchange friend codes so we can be pals on your pokemon games ?
sure, my fried code is 4270-5069-1537
(Aug 11, 2016, 10:52 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: Hello!
Welcome to the forum dude! Run while you can!

Congrats on becoming a father! :D
thank you!
Welcome to the forum :D
If there any questions you have feel free to ask the mods, also we have a thread here that might give you aheads heads up on all thats instore on our site: http://pokemonforever.com/Announcement-R...eb-17-2016

Also congratz on becoming a father
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Aug 11, 2016, 10:53 AM)Bozso46 Wrote:
(Aug 11, 2016, 10:42 AM)BitterSweet_Kattcake Wrote: well welcome to pokemon forever and I'm also a bit new here too !  Smile  Would you want to exchange friend codes so we can be pals on your pokemon games ?
sure, my fried code is 4270-5069-1537
mkay i addded you ^^
(Aug 11, 2016, 10:58 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: Welcome to the forum :D
If there any questions you have feel free to ask the mods, also we have a thread here that might give you aheads heads up on all thats instore on our site: http://pokemonforever.com/Announcement-R...eb-17-2016

Also congratz on becoming a father
thank you for the welcome
Welcome to the family!
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
(Aug 11, 2016, 01:26 PM)Levi15791 Wrote: Welcome to the family!
thank you for the welcome Smile