Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello friend
hi new here just started doing pokemon stuff on my 3ds was looking for competitive pokemon build for a team and stumble upon this site because of justivflyn stream so yea nice to meet you all hope to have fun playing with you all

a little about myself 21 years old french canadian studying economic at university :D
Welcome to the site! I discovered this site the same way, I love it here and I hope you do too. I'm lvl 23 living in the US studying graphic design in college. Best of luck to you!

Edit: Wow, you know you are way into games as well as overtired when you introduce your age in levels, lol :P
(Oct 22, 2015, 10:15 PM)Nimthiel Wrote: Welcome to the site! I discovered this site the same way, I love it here and I hope you do too. I'm lvl 23 living in the US studying graphic design in college. Best of luck to you!

Edit: Wow, you know you are way into games as well as overtired when you introduce your age in levels, lol :P
ahahah that lv... hope you get to lv100 xD
Welcome to the site
Welcome yo hope you have good times here
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!