Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

News of The Week #2
Big Grin 
Welcome Back to Hell The Weekly News Show
Disclaimer: I came back into the universe recently so I don't know if the world will still be around when I'm finished here. We shall see. Do not sue me.

It's been a while. A week and a bit to be precise but I've returned
Big Grin . I'm sure everybody missed me.
And on with the news, last week's news...

To be honest I've missed a lot of the stuff on the forum Huh . We've had a few new members so everybody say hello to @buchinyawn, @Queen and @school12345123 if you haven't already! That's about all I know currently so if anybody has anything else, just tell me.

Pokemon-related stuff involves the newest trailer for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. This includes some exciting stuff like a rockruff following the player around, Ryuki seems to have more of a role, those empty building plots might actually have buildings now and there are new Z-Crystals for pokemon with signature moves (like Kommo-o's Clanging Scales). If there are following pokemon again, that's enough to make me buy the game!
Wildcard Studios, the creators of Ark: Survival Evolved have announced that they will be adding the pheonix to the game, alongside cuddly otters. Finally you can ride into battle on a T-Rex with an otter at your heels and a Jerboa on your shoulder (if you are unaware of what a 'Jerboa' is, look it up. They're adorable.)
Popular ocean-based survival game Subnautica (which I recommend people check out, it's a different take on survival) has got the "Ghost Update" which adds some new biomes, new models and a giant leviathan creature which likes to cuddle eat people.

In the case of the outside world news, there's been a lot of talk leading up to "The Great American Eclipse" (which actually happened yesterday but it's been news for a few days) and we also had the Charlottesville Incident. I'll leave that story there because this site is too beautiful to be tainted with the horrors of reality. I read something about a pig being born with 2 bodies and 8 legs before it died instantly, which is both interesting and horrifying at the same time and I've no idea how I feel about it.

I'm going to apologise right now that I haven't put as much work into this as I normally would. I've had a long day of travelling back from Scotland (I had a great time up there) and I'm about ready to sleep right now Sleepy

As will always be the case on these posts, the comments section is open for discussion, suggestion and debates. I'd like to know if anybody wants me to add some new stories to this. The comments section is also open for question time so feel free to throw stuff at me.

I'm going to do a little 'quote of the week' thing down here, where I'll put a random quote that I like from either my mind or the suggestions people want to give me.

Quote of the week: 
"That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die" - H.P Lovecraft

Thank you for reading Big Grin
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I was hyped up since 2016 for the solar eclipse, but I was a little ways off so the outside got just a little brighter.. :C
@Reis 

I was in Scotland, we didn't get anything!

Also, Trump didn't wear any protective glasses when he looked at the eclipse which is really bad for your eyes Dodgy
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3