Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nice to Meet You!
Hello everyone!

I became a fan of TheJustinFlynn over the summer on Youtube and have now found my way to watching him on Twitch. After hearing about him talking about the community so much I decided to come on over.

I'm one of those whose played Pokemon since Gen 1 but  it hasn't been till X that I started getting interested in the finer details of breeding and battling. I watched the tournament a few months back and that's when I discovered I love to watch battles and would want to maybe experiment in it myself. However, I still have a lot to learn before I could go all out and start constructing a team.  Huh

Random PokeFact About Me: Oddly enough every Gen. I've always preferred the water pokemon and have always chosen it with the exception of Gen 2 when I chose Chikorita.

I hope to find some new friends and to learn a lot along the way  Shy

Heart
Welcome to the forum!
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Welcome friend. I recently also joined. :]
Hi BlackFeathers! Welcome to the site!
Thank you! ^^
(Jan 3, 2015, 07:57 PM)BlackFeathers1820 Wrote: Hello everyone!

I became a fan of TheJustinFlynn over the summer on Youtube and have now found my way to watching him on Twitch. After hearing about him talking about the community so much I decided to come on over.

I'm one of those whose played Pokemon since Gen 1 but  it hasn't been till X that I started getting interested in the finer details of breeding and battling. I watched the tournament a few months back and that's when I discovered I love to watch battles and would want to maybe experiment in it myself. However, I still have a lot to learn before I could go all out and start constructing a team.  Huh

Random PokeFact About Me: Oddly enough every Gen. I've always preferred the water pokemon and have always chosen it with the exception of Gen 2 when I chose Chikorita.

I hope to find some new friends and to learn a lot along the way  Shy

Heart

Welcome to our awesome family! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile.