Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 Reaction Thread
I thought it was good the new Amiibo choices are good definitely going to get Robin and Lucina and Charizard.
Fire Emblem look great, was hoping for Awakening maybe more Lucina centric (rather than Chrom). Maybe next time Smile
Nothing else really took my fancy other than the Xenoblade port and the new WiiU one (it looked beautiful!).
and of course MM3D Smile (nothing needs to be said here).
I was dissappointed with thte lack of WiiU coverage on the more popular titles like StarFox and I was hoping for a release date and title name for the Zelda wiiU game. Sad
I was surprised there wasn't an announcement for the Pokemon 'special' version I thought they would want to go full hype, but maybe it'll be announced on the other side of Easter like ORAS was
Can't complain though, was overall a decent direct Smile
Here's my reaction

THANK YOU!

[Image: B7UhmMFCAAA9FVI.jpg]
I thought this nintendo direct was the best one in a long time. New 3DS XL, MH4U, Xenoblade X(and xenoblade on 3ds!), and the new fire emblem game were the highlights for me(also speaking of fire emblem, RIP SMT X FE). I'm also glad that Nintendo put SMG2 and the metroid prime trilogy on wii u, i never played those games and meant to so i'll definitely pick those up.

EDIT: Splatoon looks awesome as well. How could i forget splatoon?

Also to those who have a wii u, are not getting a new 3ds, and were looking forward to playing the original xenoblade, i wouldnt count out a wii u release just yet, due to nintendo saying that they would port more wii games over to the wii u eshop. They were really hinting at it too when they said that games that could be played with a classic controller pro would work with the gamepad.
My reaction, sorry it's huge. [Image: zXp2Fx1.jpg]