Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nintendo Direct 1/14/15 Reaction Thread
I wasn't expecting anything pokemon related to be honest. Hoopa is more likely to be announced through Pokemon/GF rather than nintendo itslef

Edit: Skarric I thought the MM 3DS did have it intalled? unless that's a european exclusive? Also I have no idea why they don't come with a charger. I was confused at this when I bought the 3DS XL
What xenoblade is exclusive to the new 3ds?! *goes and cries in a corner* welp guess i have to wait until christmas unless i get it on the wii u
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
The xenoblade on the new 3DS is a port of the wii version I think, so because I have a wii u (which is backwards compatible) I'll probably just buy the wii version if I decide I want to play them
Yeah I think the Wii version is probably better than the 3DS version anyway
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:02 AM)Eckley Wrote: Edit: Skarric I thought the MM 3DS did have it intalled? unless that's a european exclusive? Also I have no idea why they don't come with a charger. I was confused at this when I bought the 3DS XL

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/14/new...ame-in-us/
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Does it come with the game installed in european territories? Or did I mis hear it, because the link says for the US (I watched the Nintendo UK stream btw not the Nintendo America one)
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:25 AM)Eckley Wrote: Does it come with the game installed in european territories? Or did I mis hear it, because the link says for the US (I watched the Nintendo UK stream btw not the Nintendo America one)

Not appreciating Reggie's full glory kappa
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 14, 2015, 09:25 AM)Eckley Wrote: Does it come with the game installed in european territories? Or did I mis hear it, because the link says for the US (I watched the Nintendo UK stream btw not the Nintendo America one)

I believe it is installed in EU but not in NA.

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
@Washer haha I was watching the american on first, but then just in case there was stuff coming to europe that I might miss, I switched to the european one

@Skarric Ah ok, good to know I'm not going crazy :D
If you guys want to check out some Majora's Mask gameplay on the N3DS, here it is from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

#JustinSucks