Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nintendo Direct tomorrow- whats everyones predictions?
Nintendo announced today that there will be a Nintendo Direct tomorrow(November 5th) at 2 PM PST, focusing on upcoming Wii U and 3DS games. What does everyone think will get revealed? (As a note, when the Direct tomorrow finishes, this thread can also be used to discuss everything thats been revealed.)

My predicitions:

-New 3DS will most likely be revealed for NA
-We will see more info for games with a spring 2015 release window, as well as some release dates
-More info on Captain Toad
-Possibly new info on OR/AS
-Gameplay of Mewtwo in smash(is possible, however probably not since there was a smash wii u direct a few weeks ago)
-More details on the MK8 DLC
-Surprise Wii U game revealed at the end of the stream
perfect predictions! i think there will be major amiibo announcements
All I care about is new 3DS I need naoooo
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I don't think they would show Mewtwo gameplay, because the release date is at least 4 months away, and I don't believe it would take that long to just polish a new fighter. I would guess that they are still finalizing on the moveset (Probably not going to be the same as Melee)
I think they will show more on Zelda Wii U, maybe just another teaser.
And they will probably close it off with a Duck Hunt trailer for Smash.
Also, more on that Star Fox game, and I hope to see a Kid Icarus Uprising Wii U port soon.
I actually just got informed of the direct tomorrow thanks to this thread, so thank you!
Anyways, I hope there's news on the New 3DS, new Legend of Zelda game for Wii U and things for the Hyrule Warriors DLC!
(Nov 4, 2014, 07:24 PM)Silver2350 Wrote: I actually just got informed of the direct tomorrow thanks to this thread, so thank you!
Anyways, I hope there's news on the New 3DS, new Legend of Zelda game for Wii U and things for the Hyrule Warriors DLC!

not related but do you own hyrule warriors i've been wanting it so bad but i wont have time to play with smash coming soon and pokemon and mk8 dlc :s Nintendo is overloading me with the games Sad( aaha
Well after watching that Nintendo Direct I think it is safe to say Nintendo will be taking all of my money
I'm so excited for Xenoblade Chronicles X and Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., especially the latter cause I really need some more SRPG in my life. Smile Also Majora's Mask 3D was absolutely necessary, I was supporting that crap for months.  :D
as much as people hate on the fact that the amiibo in mk8 will only add costumes for miis i still want them all lol