Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

OGaryOak's Shiny Journal !
I hatched a Shiny Litten in 23 eggs, Shiny Rowlet in 173 eggs, Shiny Popplio in 208 eggs, a Shiny Staryu in 9 eggs (wtf!?) and a Shiny Absol in 43 eggs. I've definitely ha some luck. (Also these were all no charm shinies)
OU MASTER RACE
It seems this week is ending in trolls. c':

I started getting a buuuunch of shinies for my first gen collection, and managed to hatch a Squirtle and Spearow. Once I got the Spearow my X/Y games went to SRing for Fearow at Victory Road where I proceeded to somehow find a shiny Skarmory and Hyrdeigon! I'm beyond excited for them but... Fearow?! Why?! You're such a troll!

In my OR though I managed to get even more. Dexnav'd a Pikachu, two Jigglypuff, two Clefairy, two Vulpix and a Growlithe and I found two Sandshrew via hordes. c: Busy busy week.
(Feb 2, 2017, 11:16 AM)big bird Wrote: Very impressive. I've found/ hatched a few shinies, including a bred Sandygast that was exactly what I wanted. Love the Registeel, I actually found a shiny one on ORAS but it wasn't the nature I wanted so I SR'd over it xD I'm really picky. I did get a Shiny Regirock that turned out to have the correct nature though :p

Awesome work!

Registeel quickly became one of my favorite of the trio very awesome color and you sir are a mad man "but it wasn't the nature I wanted so I SR'd over it xD"    
and i love it  :D
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Feb 2, 2017, 09:40 AM)Anabel Wrote: Since August last year, I've been doing a road to 100 shinies challenge and I'm now facing my last hunt, Full odds, (no charm) Raikou in OR

@"Anabel" thats Awesome!! congratz on almost completing your challenge  
im pretty close to that marker and cant wait to get there with you! 

good luck with Raikou 
hope it shines  quickly for you !
(Feb 3, 2017, 08:42 AM)GlitterEnthusiast Wrote: It seems this week is ending in trolls. c':

I started getting a buuuunch of shinies for my first gen collection, and managed to hatch a Squirtle and Spearow. Once I got the Spearow my X/Y games went to SRing for Fearow at Victory Road where I proceeded to somehow find a shiny Skarmory and Hyrdeigon! I'm beyond excited for them but... Fearow?! Why?! You're such a troll!

In my OR though I managed to get even more. Dexnav'd a Pikachu, two Jigglypuff, two Clefairy, two Vulpix and a Growlithe and I found two Sandshrew via hordes. c: Busy busy week.

lol trolls are the worst "Fearow?! Why?! You're such a troll!"  pretty sure i yell these exact words everytime i get a shiny zubat  Dodgy

and this is awesome putting in some serious work and scooping shinies  ! 
"In my OR though I managed to get even more. Dexnav'd a Pikachu, two Jigglypuff, two Clefairy, two Vulpix and a Growlithe and I found two Sandshrew via hordes. c: Busy busy week."

im seriously jealous i have been grinding out full oddz huntz for over a month with no shine hopefully that turns around soon! 

Good luck on your future hunts!
hopefully no more trolls lol
@OGaryOak Ahaha thanks for the good luck! I've been hunting Fearow again since I got home, but no luck yet. I'm probably going to find another Hydreigon knowing my luck. P:

What are you currently hunting? o: I've only ever completed about... four full odds hunts. I got a Chikorita in HG after about 10 hours of SRs, a Tepig in Black 2 after about a year of hunting and then I got a Treecko and a Wingull in a very short shiny run in AS. c':

Edit: Ahahaha, I just found a shiny Persian! A bit lack luster but... hey, still a shiny for the living dex. Appeared so quicky too! Unlike all my other recent 'navs. c':
(Feb 3, 2017, 06:42 PM)GlitterEnthusiast Wrote: @OGaryOak Ahaha thanks for the good luck! I've been hunting Fearow again since I got home, but no luck yet. I'm probably going to find another Hydreigon knowing my luck. P:

What are you currently hunting? o: I've only ever completed about... four full odds hunts. I got a Chikorita in HG after about 10 hours of SRs, a Tepig in Black 2 after about a year of hunting and then I got a Treecko and a Wingull in a very short shiny run in AS. c':

Edit: Ahahaha, I just found a shiny Persian! A bit lack luster but... hey, still a shiny for the living dex. Appeared so quicky too! Unlike all my other recent 'navs. c':
currently doing a badge quest on ORAS going for treecko now 
at 400 SRs hunting on both OR and AS 

i have like 2 egg hunts i shelved that i will come back to and finish 
3 starter hunts i shelved  that i will come back to and finish 
and 1 random encounter hunt that im on phase 4 of that i shelved which i will eventually re visit and finish  :D

during full swing of classes i dont have any time to hunt so i put it on the back burner 
and just enjoy it at very casual pace  :D

congratz on the persian (im a huge fan of slight color variation shinies , thought not sure why Huh lol) 

and good luck on any of your future hunts!