Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
I signed up for the tourney and it said I am registered but my name isn't on the list ? Did something happen?
What do I do if my opponent hasn't posted their friend code on their battlefy profile?
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:33 AM)Ivan1374 Wrote: I signed up for the tourney and it said I am registered but my name isn't on the list ? Did something happen?

You might not have made the 64 person cut off
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I cant even find my opponent on the forums. He listed his forum name as thejustinflynn . tv...
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:33 AM)Ivan1374 Wrote: I signed up for the tourney and it said I am registered but my name isn't on the list ? Did something happen?

More than 64 people registered, so those people got cut out.

more the 64 people managed to sign up, but only the first 64 people were accepted, maybe you were #65 or higher
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:34 AM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:

More than 64 people registered, so those people got cut out.

Oh alright :/ bummer I signed up at 10:05 haha your guys are fast
yeah spots filled up fast, when i had to register for battlefy, i was sure that i wasnt gonna get in
(Jan 4, 2015, 11:34 AM)Burdrehnar Wrote: I cant even find my opponent on the forums. He listed his forum name as thejustinflynn . tv...

lol this is why we have 3 days. don't stress and if they don't show by Wednesday you get a bye.
OP has been updated with important links

http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-ON...6#pid22926