Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:22 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:19 PM)CokeSlayer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:13 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:12 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:10 PM)evilsabre Wrote: ahh ok i just have 2 teams can't decide and and though just in case we got to the final it might be awkward if we had a mirror match-up XD

Justin has to get through me before he can make it to you Evilsaber, muhahahaha

hey if he uses my team with the right edits he could prob beat anyone with the correct calls that teams scary. XD

Is it his dream team, six shiny Garchomp? VCG Illegal though Kappa

nah i'm pretty sure the team i told him to use this time was psyduck, garchomp, lopunny (with splash attack), togekiss, parichisu and mega audino :P

im pretty sure you spelled Sprash wrong
I have not even reached my round one opponent yet Smile
me either
Just had an extremely close match with Stevie! Not sure anyone cares but if you want to see the battle the video code is: 3B8G-WWWW-WWWS-G87S
I lost Sad It was fun tho and I'm looking forward to the next tournament! Smile
bad luck ilias i got to go up against icey talk about a rival right off the bat lol
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:33 PM)HartBreaker Wrote: Just had an extremely close match with Stevie! Not sure anyone cares but if you want to see the battle the video code is: 3B8G-WWWW-WWWS-G87S

cool, I'll add it to the match list.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:33 PM)HartBreaker Wrote: Just had an extremely close match with Stevie! Not sure anyone cares but if you want to see the battle the video code is: 3B8G-WWWW-WWWS-G87S

that was a REALLY close match, so good!
Heres my battle against ♂(thats his name on Battlefy and his IGN but his name here is Coroal) 376W-WWWW-WWWS-GRAE
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
well heres my match Against Mitch i wanted to use this in yesterday tourny but didnt get in so here it is

ATQG-WWWW-WWWS-G6LG