Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] Tournament Today @2pm PST (01/10/15)
A new competitor has joined the field Kappa
GL on the tame everyone!
#TeamForum

I'd like to join if I can :D
Tygaa, Eeveeli and AnimeKid tame this one. Calling it.
I tamed and I'm so nervous haha
(Jan 10, 2015, 03:16 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Tygaa, Eeveeli and AnimeKid tame this one. Calling it.

Sooo wrong. Sad

And no resub tame! Sad Sad Sad

But love watching these. :P
Hey guys some of you may have wondered why me and mitch took ages to get our round 1 battle submitted well its cuz mid way through saving game 1 i lost connection to mitch and as a result the save corrupted therefore we had no video for that match. Since this was a streamed tourney i wanted to ensure everyone had something to watch so we made the round a bo3 since i had won game 1. What you ended up seeing on stream was game 3 as mitch took the 2nd two game to continue onwards in the tournament.

In case anyone wants to see the full bo3 here's battles 2 and 3 obviously i lack battle 1 otherwise we never would have had to do the bo3.

Battle 1: Evilsabre won 2 - 0 i believe.
Battle 2: 2JSW-WWWW-WWWV-32TG Mitch won pretty one sided i think this ended 3 - 1
Battle 3: DQNW-WWWW-WWWV-22MF Mitch wins 2 -0 in a very close game.

Like i said we knew it was only a bo1 but giving you guys something to watch was the best plan imo so no hard feelings bit gutted i got haxed out in game 3 since musharna's psychic could have ko'd talon but parahax. But overall an awesome set of battles.
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
(Jan 10, 2015, 06:01 PM)evilsabre Wrote: Hey guys some of you may have wondered why me and mitch took ages to get our round 1 battle submitted well its cuz mid way through saving game 1 i lost connection to mitch and as a result the save corrupted therefore we had no video for that match. Since this was a streamed tourney i wanted to ensure everyone had something to watch so we made the round a bo3 since i had won game 1. What you ended up seeing on stream was game 3 as mitch took the 2nd two game to continue onwards in the tournament.

In case anyone wants to see the full bo3 here's battles 2 and 3 obviously i lack battle 1 otherwise we never would have had to do the bo3.

Battle 1: Evilsabre won 2 - 0 i believe.
Battle 2: 2JSW-WWWW-WWWV-32TG Mitch won pretty one sided i think this ended 3 - 1
Battle 3: DQNW-WWWW-WWWV-22MF Mitch wins 2 -0 in a very close game.

Like i said we knew it was only a bo1 but giving you guys something to watch was the best plan imo so no hard feelings bit gutted i got haxed out in game 3 since musharna's psychic could have ko'd talon but parahax. But overall an awesome set of battles.

Dang! Mitch with the comeback. Was an awesome stream though seeing as new people for the first time tamed instead of the same ones every time.
Honestly my luck in getting these tames is bound to run out sooner or later but it was definitely a great tournament with some crazy matches. I'll get that second tourney win soon.At least I'm happy with how much I've been progressing as a competitive player.