Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

OR/AS League in Battle Spot
Just as an fyi, only Pokemon with a pentagon can participate in the OR/AS league of Battle Spot. Transferred Pokemon from earlier gens need to participate in the XY League.

Special battles in XY League are double battles featuring Pokemon found in the Hoenn Pokedex.
So the pokemon from XY with the pentagon can partcipate in the OR/AS league?
(Nov 23, 2014, 01:00 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: So the pokemon from XY with the pentagon can partcipate in the OR/AS league?
Yes, I tried with my Linoone from Black and it didn't work, but I replaced it with another X Pokemon I brought over and it worked. Nobody on my battle box team was caught in OR. Now I just have to bring all my items over, and I'll be in good shape.
So you can only use ORAS/XY Pokes together in Battle Spot? But not ORAS/BW & earlier Pokes?
(Nov 23, 2014, 02:11 PM)leftwingzero Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2014, 01:00 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: So the pokemon from XY with the pentagon can partcipate in the OR/AS league?
Yes, I tried with my Linoone from Black and it didn't work, but I replaced it with another X Pokemon I brought over and it worked.  Nobody on my battle box team was caught in OR.  Now I just have to bring all my items over, and I'll be in good shape.

Bringing in items from X/Y sucks.
(Nov 23, 2014, 04:47 PM)SCf3 Wrote: So you can only use ORAS/XY Pokes together in Battle Spot? But not ORAS/BW & earlier Pokes?

The only way to use Pokemon from Black 2/White 2 and earlier that were transferred over is via Battle spot on X/Y (the XY League).
(Nov 23, 2014, 04:53 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2014, 02:11 PM)leftwingzero Wrote:
Yes, I tried with my Linoone from Black and it didn't work, but I replaced it with another X Pokemon I brought over and it worked.  Nobody on my battle box team was caught in OR.  Now I just have to bring all my items over, and I'll be in good shape.

Bringing in items from X/Y sucks.

I only have one 3ds, yes it will suck. I'll have to use GTS, but that'll take forever. I can't trade mega stones that way though.
(Nov 23, 2014, 04:56 PM)leftwingzero Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2014, 04:47 PM)SCf3 Wrote: So you can only use ORAS/XY Pokes together in Battle Spot? But not ORAS/BW & earlier Pokes?

The only way to use Pokemon from Black 2/White 2 and earlier that were transferred over is via Battle spot on X/Y (the XY League).

That's a little annoying/confusing but I get what GF was trying to do. Thanks! Guess there's another reason to keep my copy of Y around to battle/breed easier.