Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] 2 New Megas Confirmed + Other ORAS News
Mega Beedrill

[Image: corocoro11143.jpg]

Bug/Poison with Adaptability

Mega Pidgeot

[Image: corocoro11142.jpg]

Normal/Flying with No Guard

Mega-Latios is exclusive to Omega Ruby and Mega-Latias is exclusive to Alpha Sapphire.

You can fly around on Mega Lati@s into the overworld and find pokemon such as Zekrom, Reshiram, Palkia, Dialga.

There is an Eon Ticket which allows you to catch the other Lati@s that isn't on your version. This only only available through a distribution of some king.

The Eon flute allows you to access areas in the sky to fight pokemon on clouds. The legendaries have set locations and are still only battleable once, there are other pokemon findable in clouds.
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
The new Megas are cool, and I'm excited for them but...

(Oct 10, 2014, 02:47 AM)Levi15791 Wrote: The Eon flute allows you to access areas in the sky to fight pokemon on clouds. The legendaries have set locations and are still only battleable once, there are other pokemon findable in clouds.

Now the hype levels are off the charts. =D
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
wow thnx levi if I hadn't seen this I wouldn't have checked youtube :D\
why no guard on pidgeot tho?
(Oct 10, 2014, 07:28 AM)alex4wood Wrote: wow thnx levi if I hadn't seen this I wouldn't have checked youtube :D\
why no guard on pidgeot tho?

The only move I see viable on a NoGuard Mega Pidgeot is Hurricane. Maybe he will get Tutor Moves, like Heat wave, or Focus Blast.
o ye those may be good but theyd have to up its sp att a good amount since its att is the higher stat for now
#TeamLatios :D , ive hoped for so lone that they would put this type of flying in, i hope its like rangers, guardians sign, i loved the flying mechanic in that game and i was shocked that they didnt move it into mainstream pokemon, i really hope its the same as that where you just fly around wherever you wanna go
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 10, 2014, 01:39 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: #TeamLatios  :D , ive hoped for so lone that they would put this type of flying in, i hope its like rangers, guardians sign, i loved the flying mechanic in that game and i was shocked that they didnt move it into mainstream pokemon, i really hope its the same as that where you just fly around wherever you wanna go

#nappyfan? kappa
(Oct 10, 2014, 03:23 PM)alex4wood Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2014, 01:39 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: #TeamLatios  :D , ive hoped for so lone that they would put this type of flying in, i hope its like rangers, guardians sign, i loved the flying mechanic in that game and i was shocked that they didnt move it into mainstream pokemon, i really hope its the same as that where you just fly around wherever you wanna go

#nappyfan? kappa

Yes, im a nappy fan, but that had no influence on this comment, completely my thoughts Sleepy
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
All of the MEGA BIRD JESUS memes soon to be on wifi
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Oct 10, 2014, 09:01 PM)Skarric Wrote: All of the MEGA BIRD JESUS memes soon to be on wifi

Mega Bird Jesus will never die, praise Helix! kappa

On a more serious note...I do like the new megas. So simple but awesome!