Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] A Hefty Prize for Johto Classic Participants!
[Image: detail_en_e3bb249f-f4a9-401b-8de6-608e7a916f76.jpg]

The battle against Gym Leader Whitney in Pokémon Gold, Pokémon Silver, and Pokémon Crystal was memorable for her tough Miltank and its raging Rollout move. Once Miltank got going, it was ready to knock down anything in its path! Now it’s your turn to take control of this iconic Miltank by participating in the Johto Classic! All qualified players who complete at least three matches will get Whitney’s Miltank, a Lv. 20 Pokémon with the moves Stomp, Milk Drink, Attract, and of course Rollout!

Registration is open from Thursday, May 19, at 00:00 UTC, until Thursday, May 26, at 23:59 UTC. Then, be sure to battle at least three times during the competition, happening from Friday, May 27, at 00:00 UTC, until Sunday, May 29, at 23:59 UTC. Not long after the competition has concluded, you’ll receive a message on the PGL with a code to get Miltank.

Good luck in the Johto Classic, and look forward to rolling over your foes with Whitney’s Miltank!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Couldn't we just get HA Suicune, Entei or Raikou instead kappa
it's 2022 and we livin
I heard Whitney's Miltank WAS THE DEVIL
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
It was abnormally difficult Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
10/10 could've been the Legendary Beasts with their HA. This is even worse than the event Dragonite Dodgy