Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Best way to level Pokemon (gain experience) in ORAS?
Hello, just some background about me:
I did not own X and Y, so I do not know what methods worked in the previous game; but I was wondering if anyone had any success with leveling methods so far.

As of now, I've just been killing the Elite Four with experience share and amulet coin equipped. This has gained me decent XP, while at the same time earning me some money. I doubt this method is the best, so I was just wondering what you guys normally do.
there is a chancy secret base thing going on. I will try to figure it out. Maybe someone here knows?
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
A few people make secret bases with level 100 Blisseys knowing only Healing wish. Other than that there is the Elite 4 and the Food Court Battles in Mauville City. Those 3 methods are the best I can think of. If you use an EXP Lvl.3 O-Power before starting the Blissey battle and Food Court battles you will earn a lot more EXP.
How do you make secret bases that you can battle pokemon in? I want to make one but cant find out how to do it.
(Nov 26, 2014, 03:44 PM)Axe Wrote: How do you make secret bases that you can battle pokemon in? I want to make one but cant find out how to do it.

Yeah, honestly a tutorial on this from someone who knows their information would be absolutely amazing.
I understand the overall concept of what was mentioned in previously, but exact steps I would definitely need help on.
If I had a capture card and all that I'd gladly be making tutorials on these kinds of things. You can battle Pokemon in any secret base. Just talk to one of the people inside it and ask to battle. Some people have a machine that lifts level restrictions on the Pokemon so they can bring up to level 100 Pokemon if you activate the machine.
(Nov 26, 2014, 04:40 PM)Joushou Wrote: If I had a capture card and all that I'd gladly be making tutorials on these kinds of things. You can battle Pokemon in any secret base. Just talk to one of the people inside it and ask to battle. Some people have a machine that lifts level restrictions on the Pokemon so they can bring up to level 100 Pokemon if you activate the machine.

OHHH, gotcha that actually makes complete sense. I understand how to do it now!

Thanks so much!
This is THE ONLY THING I seen about the Blissey exp thing:
https://www.facebook.com/SmogonU/photos/...90/?type=1

Other then that, they BEST way I know of is camera crew besides the elite 4, the camera crew is the girl and guy who appear 3 times, in different spots but repeats every time.

The first spot is is at Route 111, fly there, go right, then down as tho you were going to Maulville and you will see them, the next place is 118, fly there and go left this time as tho you were going to Maulville, and you will see them, the next place is 120 (to the right of Fortree, just go right and you will see them.

NOW they will ask you to do an interview, I ALWAYS answer is as Slaughtered! The reason being is cause I DID slaughter them and its long enough to just keep spamming the A button, lol. Hope this helps!

OH and before I forget, they will have 7.2k money with Amulet coin, I dont remember how much for O-Power 1-3. And they will end up always having a lvl45 Loudred and a Magneton.
Ok, last night after a few things of browsing, I came across this one, so this is much nicer one.

[Image: PRk0AhB.jpg]
E4, Secret Bases (esp. Blissey ones), and rebattling trainers is what I do.