Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Big Announcement (Kinda)
So since I've been playing SMD, I've really gotten back into the Pokemon Video games so I've decided to take on an imposing feat.
I, DragonEldest, will try to fill the National Dex.
I will need help along the way so I'll be turning to the amazing community here. I hope I can count on you guys and I'll keep you all frequently updated.
I can try help out but I doubt I would
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
*cough cough* Bumps for days!
I can try and breed some pokes if you want. (: i dont need anything
just be aware that i dont have much time for direct trading in pss please :/
write me a pm if you still are interested!
(Nov 26, 2015, 12:36 PM)Jaerri Wrote: I can try and breed some pokes if you want. (: i dont need anything
just be aware that i dont have much time for direct trading in pss please :/
write me a pm if you still are interested!

Hey thanks dude! The main thing I'm gonna have trouble with is the limited time legendaries like Jirahci and Darkrai. And then also mew and celebi. Not to mention Melloeta and possibly Keldeo. So ive got my work cut out for me.
(Nov 26, 2015, 06:15 PM)naitre Wrote: I have a spare Tanabata Jirachi, X/Y event Celebi, and Spring 2013 Meloetta, but I won't be available to trade until the weekend. Just PM me and we can work it out.

Ok thank you.
Trying to fill the PokeDex too. Got every legend but missing a lot of uncommon Pokemon. I'll help with your Dex too, if you need any help of mine.
(Nov 27, 2015, 04:46 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Trying to fill the PokeDex too. Got every legend but missing a lot of uncommon Pokemon. I'll help with your Dex too, if you need any help of mine.

Ok cool the first legend i think ill need is mew. Im starting with 1st gen.
I could LEND you one. Just for a second though. As soon as you get it you're gonna send it right back Ok? I'm serious with my Mews. :P
I'll add your FC.
(Nov 27, 2015, 07:30 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: I could LEND you one. Just for a second though. As soon as you get it you're gonna send it right back Ok? I'm serious with my Mews. :P
I'll add your FC.

Stingy.... what if he wants a live dex man
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon