Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Continuous path for Egg hatching/Leveling, Like Lumiose City :)
This isn't really much of a guide, but I've realised that a lot of people aren't aware of this place, and I've known about it for a while now, so here it is Smile

First you want to make your way to the Battle Resort:

[Image: 240e552643.jpg]

Next thing you want to do is travel straight left, from the Pokemon Centre until you hit this exact corner of the Sea, like so:

[Image: f74a7f42ba.jpg]

[Image: 7f8d5e293b.jpg]

[Image: ee7e8d3a14.jpg]

Once you are in this very corner, all you have to do is find a way to hold your button straight up (Either with a coin, or tape to avoid coin damaging the pad) and you will continually go around the Resort as much as you need.
This is great for leveling multiple Pokemon up in the daycare or Hatching an inventory full of eggs, etc Smile
I hope this little tip helps you guys anyway, its something I thought was actually common knowledge but from what I see a lot of people aren't aware of it, so I might start posting a few little tips/guides for people if they appreciate it Smile

Thanks again!
Been using this route for a while to hatch some eggs, it works wonders! Just wish those sand ditches aren't there to slow you down :P
Yeah, it's a bit of a shame, but at least you're able to 'afk' train effectively. I'm still surprised so many people are unaware of its presence though!
my only hate with it is the fact i have to reset the start of the loop every time an egg hatches wish i cud just hold up. Its still really good though, not as good as luiminoise but 2 daycares more than makes up for it + this infinite loop is on top of a day care. Smile
Yeah, it's a bit of a pain, but with so many day cares to leave pokemon in leveling, I can deal with it :P
I mean you only have to press 1 button every few minutes, so it means you can do other crap while it's happening :P
wait people actually use the daycares to level up their pokémon o.o?
wow man good job!the shame is that people just want to use devices or pkhex to make pokemon now and not waste nickels inside their control pad.
people have forgotten how to play pokemon,i mean see when i started playing x then mew was so so rare (maybe)but anyway i have seen so many mew now that they just spoil the game and it's like everyone having a PS4 with GTA V and everyone's looking for new cheats on an overcrowded multiplayer online mode.
gamefreak is just like let them cheat they're kids but they aren't realising that this ain't a game anymore,it's a disease spreading like ebola,very very fast or or hold on yes!extremely fast!
you know what i miss?pokemon red when you actually had a chance to catch 'em all and now we got like 721 pokemon and we get 600 of them via trading/cheating or wondertrading.
now i think gamefreak has grown really really lazy to be honest with you guys.
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:30 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: wow man good job!the shame is that people just want to use devices or pkhex to make pokemon now and not waste nickels inside their control pad.
people have forgotten how to play pokemon,i mean see when i started playing x then mew was so so rare (maybe)but anyway i have seen so many mew now that they just spoil the game and it's like everyone having a PS4 with GTA V and everyone's looking for new cheats on an overcrowded multiplayer online mode.
gamefreak is just like let them cheat they're kids but they aren't realising that this ain't a game anymore,it's a disease spreading like ebola,very very fast or or hold on yes!extremely fast!
you know what i miss?pokemon red when you actually had a chance to catch 'em all and now we got like 721 pokemon and we get 600 of them via trading/cheating or wondertrading.
Yeah, cool people like us would never gen. or even attempt to do so.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:16 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:30 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: wow man good job!the shame is that people just want to use devices or pkhex to make pokemon now and not waste nickels inside their control pad.

I know right, people who use pokegen or powersaves are top tier casuals, not true fans like us, I bet they dont get any girls. They're probably only 6th prestige in CoD too. I hope they step on a crack and break their mom's back.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:19 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:16 PM)squeab Wrote:

I know right, people who use pokegen or powersaves are top tier casuals, not true fans like us, I bet they dont get any girls. They're probably only 6th prestige in CoD too. I hope they step on a crack and break their mom's back.
Alec you're so cool. Can you teach me to be good at Pokemon or at getting girls? I know I'm basically hopeless at both, but if anyone can teach me it's you Alec-senpai!
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017