Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Does changing the internal clock of the 3ds affects physical copies?
i want to know if it affects a game on a cartridge because i did some research and it only says it affects digital copies
I'm not sure I know it messes up events on the or as physical copies and locks them for 24 hours
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
so if my 3ds is set at 9:35 and i put the game on a friend's which is set at 9:34 does this messes up the events?
(Jun 16, 2015, 08:20 PM)LeOOOGamER Wrote: so if my 3ds is set at 9:35 and i put the game on a friend's which is set at 9:34 does this messes up the events?

No clue man
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
In the case it will mess up events, it will only lock those that are time/day based for 24 hours Smile (at least on ORAS)
This is what happens (what kuun_kun said)

If you have already "used" a 24 hour event like receiving berries from an NPC, you can't change the clock either internal or from using a different system to get berries from that same NPC. This was done to prevent the players from abusing time based events to get certain items. For certain I haven't heard of anyone messing up their games just by changing their clocks, which on a side note some people use to RNG abuse but that's was in Gens 3-5.