Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Eggs dont hatch
Im trying to hatch eggs but they take a CRAZY amount of time. I have a chandelure with flamebody and they still seem like they take forever.
Is chandelure at the front of your party? And what are you trying to hatch? Some eggs can take a while even with Hatching Power 3 and a Flame Body Pokemon.
Chandelure is #1 in my party and im trying to hatch larvitar
Try using your Hatching O-Powers. Using them will help you get level 3 Hatching O-Power if you don't already have it. That's what I relied on along with Flame Body in X/Y.
How do I use hatching O powers in ORAS
The best explanation would be found on another site such as Serebii but the short explanation is that if you go to Mauville City and talk to the people in the back right corner enough times and follow their side event you can get all the O-Powers.
Well, larvitar takes crazy long to hatch haha, but I kinda feel the same way... I was hatching eggs the other day, and it just felt like it took a lot longer than usual. Maybe its cuz I'm used to the hatching O power.
Might also be because our friend the dime no longer has an area like Lumiose City to hatch eggs for us.
(Dec 3, 2014, 06:22 AM)Dracorexion Wrote: Might also be because our friend the dime no longer has an area like Lumiose City to hatch eggs for us.

lmfao, yeah this is the main reason hahaha
I think I might just get me a powersave to quicken breeding, make a perfect Pokemon, breed it with one of my perfect dittos, then train up the offspring. Hatching eggs in ORAS just takes so long I don't think I can go through the 3 or 4 generations I normally have to do to get the Pokemon I want. My Reuniculus alone took maybe 7 boxes of eggs cause apparently I can't get one with perfect IVs in everything but Speed without getting enough eggs to feed all of Kalos breakfast.