Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Eggs dont hatch
Speaking of, what's the best area in ORAS to hatch eggs? I know the routes to the left and right of Mauville City were a good one in the original Ruby and Sapphire versions.
Not sure if you guys know, but there actually is a place where you can permanently go round in a square, and you can put a coin in to keep it going for you.
You basically go to the Battle Resort Pokemon Centre, then go left out of it until you hit this corner of the sea:

[Image: ee7e8d3a14.jpg]

After that, you put the coin in pushing you up, and you'll keep hitting corners, but the screen rotates after half a second and you will continue riding around Smile
Not sure if many people know about this method? I actually realised it by mistake :P
(Dec 9, 2014, 10:07 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Not sure if you guys know, but there actually is a place where you can permanently go round in a square, and you can put a coin in to keep it going for you.
You basically go to the Battle Resort Pokemon Centre, then go left out of it until you hit this corner of the sea:

[Image: ee7e8d3a14.jpg]

After that, you put the coin in pushing you up, and you'll keep hitting corners, but the screen rotates after half a second and you will continue riding around Smile
Not sure if many people know about this method? I actually realised it by mistake :P

^^^^ This.

That's the best spot to hatch eggs, it's a continuous path. Although I would hold up on the D-pad to be more accurate. I found that using the circle pad sometimes make the bike so slightly off and get stuck sometimes.
Also to use O-Powers on yourself go on the PSS section on the PlayNav, click the little blue folder icon next to the wifi button. Go to the second page and select O-power, then choose the one you want and select Use rather than Give. Smile
Be careful when using o-powers when hatching eggs and you aren't by the system. The o-power runs out and your character stops completely until you press A.
(Dec 3, 2014, 06:22 AM)Dracorexion Wrote: Might also be because our friend the dime no longer has an area like Lumiose City to hatch eggs for us.

Actually, if you go to the battle resort and you go to the right (making the map rotate) there's a spot where if you press up, you'll go around the island as long as you're still pressing up.
Sad thing is, I had known about the battle resort area when I made that post, but completely forgot about it.
(Nov 27, 2014, 08:38 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: How do I use hatching O powers in ORAS

Go to the PSS and select O-Powers in the menu, there will be a list of O-Powers that you can use just like in XY.