Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Eon Ticket Help!
I'm playing Omega Ruby, and one of my highest goals is to catch a shiny Latias! From looking online, it doesn't seem like there is a "good/easy" way to get the Eon Ticket right now, but I was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips to getting it? 

Anything you can suggest would be much appreicated! Thanks for the help!
@shinybadger21 It was an event only available for a certain period of time. It says if you street pass someone that they will recieve a ticket too, whilst you keep yours. I have on, if you want to try that we can.
I'm really tired and going to sleep now. So if you want to do it I will have to do it tomorrow.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
@Total-Insanity I only recently got a 3DS for the first time (and OR), so I'm not super familiar with how street pass works. I was under the impression that I had to physically pass someone while walking around with my 3DS to "street pass" them. 

Is there a way to street pass with you over wifi? If so, I was completely unaware. But, I would be so appreciative if you could help me get the Eon Ticket over wifi.
you can get them over wifi if you go into the news app most of the time
@Total-Insanity The Eon ticket event had no end date. So it's still being passed on to others even today.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
The Eon Ticket is still being passed on today as stated by @Excalibur0126. You just have to find someone with the ticket who received it via Streetpass/Spotpass to be passed on, so the likely hood will be low at this moment in time due to the code event not working.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I have one, got it from someone else a while back (like early days of ORAS is when I got it). But they did give out a code, but the only way to get it was going to Nintendo world in NYC :/ so now you just have to get lucky. Try going to local gaming areas or places that hold events, chances are you will meet someone who has it. That's how I got mine.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Apr 13, 2016, 07:34 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: I have one, got it from someone else a while back (like early days of ORAS is when I got it). But they did give out a code, but the only way to get it was going to Nintendo world in NYC :/ so now you just have to get lucky. Try going to local gaming areas or places that hold events, chances are you will meet someone who has it. That's how I got mine.

I got mine randomly through passerbys on PTS, it's really likely you will get one as soon as you open the news app
(Apr 13, 2016, 11:50 AM)Platinum2183 Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2016, 07:34 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: I have one, got it from someone else a while back (like early days of ORAS is when I got it). But they did give out a code, but the only way to get it was going to Nintendo world in NYC :/ so now you just have to get lucky. Try going to local gaming areas or places that hold events, chances are you will meet someone who has it. That's how I got mine.

I got mine randomly through passerbys on PTS, it's really likely you will get one as soon as you open the news app

Oh really? Huh, did not know that was possible. But yeah, check your news app whenever you see it pop up. And I guess that means that I have given the Eon ticket to alot of people then, cool!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Apr 13, 2016, 11:50 AM)Platinum2183 Wrote: I got mine randomly through passerbys on PTS, it's really likely you will get one as soon as you open the news app

Wait, what's PTS? I'm a little confused. 

I was really hoping there was a way that I could receive the Eon Ticket without having to randomly find/pass someone that has it. Doesn't sound like that exists though according to many of you all. 

Well, hopefully I'll get it sometime... Shiny Latias will have to wait I guess.