Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Favourite new megas?!
So, I wanna know what you all of think of the new megas and why! Be sure to include your favourite! :P

For me, I like Mega Sceptile the best out of all Megas! even though it has a mediocre ability (lightning rod) and a lot of weaknesses, I still think it'll pull through in the Meta game! I've also been waiting to see a Grass/Dragon type, I was hoping for it to be Serperior, but I didn't get that >.>
mega swampert all the way tjfJsweg
I was really excited to hear about Swift Swim mega swampert, but as for my favorite mega, im hyped for mega slowbro (even though they took away that glorious regenerator from him)
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I really like Mega Altaria. That little Fluffy cutie is one of my favorite Pokemon, and now with Dragon/Fairy typing, she won't be completely outclassed by the other dragons anymore <3
i really wanted a mega breloom to happen :[ but it didnt, but im looking forward to Camerupt and mega slowbro! Smile never really used them but i think i will after this.
Would be cool if Mega Eeveelutions would be a thing. I really like Mega Camerupt Smile

Mega Salamence is cool too but his desing could be better.
(Oct 5, 2014, 07:44 AM)Spyki Wrote: Would be cool if Mega Eeveelutions would be a thing. I really like Mega Camerupt Smile

Mega Salamence is cool too but his desing could be better.

Yes thats a great idea! Mega Eeveelutions! Hopefully we see it sometime in the future, that would be awesome!Smile
My favourite new megas would have to be, Sceptile, Swampert, Altaria, Gallade, and the new mega Rayquaza is pretty cool! There all awesome!:D Definitely hyped for ORAS can't wait for it! Its going to be awesome! Gen 3 was one of my favourite generations as well! Smile

[Image: sceptile_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a492e.gif] [Image: swampert_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48xa.gif] [Image: altaria_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43dw.gif] [Image: gallade_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ml.gif] No Rayquaza Sprite Sad
I forgot about the Altaria mega... I'm going to have to go with that one. =D
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Shiny/Normal Mega Gengar is definitely my favorite!   Heart
[Image: Gengar_Mega_XY.gif][Image: Gengar_Mega_Shiny_XY.gif]