Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Finaly.
Whats up trainers, It's been a WHILE since I used a pokemon forum but anyways today something crazy happened. I have been working on this for a good year i'd say and finaly I got it.

Shiny Spritzee
[Image: Q592cxz.gif]

Ability : Aroma Veil (Yes, hidden ability)
Egg Move : Disable (Don't think i'll keep it)
Hidden Power : GROUND!!
IVs : According to my calculation the ivs should be 31/30/31/30/30/31 (which makes it perfect IVs HP ground)
Nature : Modest

Now how many eggs you ask? I stop counting after 5 000. Keep in mind that 5 000 eggs took me MAX 6 month and i've been working to get this spritzee for over a year. Obviously I took breaks from this pokemon and got some others. I have no clue what are the odds to get this but funny thing aswell is that the pokemon of the day, today is actualy Spritzee lmao sorry but WTF!

My Spritzee is still untouched, I'm still looking for good setups atm. This is the one I came up with :
[Image: QsL2E9T.gif]
^Evolved^

- Draining Kiss
- Hidden Power Ground (Obviously)
- Calm Mind
- Trick Room

I am open for suggestion by the way and no it is not for trade !
Congrats Ben Smile

omg.....ben.....drowned......now fangirling.......lol
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Aug 7, 2016, 06:21 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Congrats Ben Smile

omg.....ben.....drowned......now fangirling.......lol

Thank you ! I still can't beleive it lol
Nice dude!
5000 eggs? Lol, I thought i had horrible luck at MM 

Congratz on the Spritzee!

Just wondering whether or not you had shiny charm while doing this?
(Aug 9, 2016, 03:10 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Nice dude!

its way more then 5000 eggs mate, I stoped counting after 6 month and I had around 5000 hatched. I got alot of shinies btw during that time, I was just looking for the perfect one, modest, hp ground, HA, etc etc. I think i have like 40 + spritzee shiny. Yes I do have the shiny charm.
(Aug 9, 2016, 04:24 PM)Ben Drowned Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 03:10 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Nice dude!

its way more then 5000 eggs mate, I stoped counting after 6 month and I had around 5000 hatched. I got alot of shinies btw during that time, I was just looking for the perfect one, modest, hp ground, HA, etc etc. I think i have like 40 + spritzee shiny. Yes I do have the shiny charm.
Ah that makes more sense Kappa..

Hmmm 5000+ Lol you must have a lot of patience and motivation, i get tired at around 1000...  Wink