Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Goals for ORAS
So my goals for ORAS is to obtain all pokemon with my OT name "Ash" or "Red" Or "Gray" Or "Blue" OR "Unknow".

Meaning catch every single last pokemon 700+ myself with my name being there on the pokemon stats page.

I know all pokemon cant be caught so I will have to restart my other games change my name and catch them there aswell and poke-bank them over.Only for the ones that cant be obtained In game.

So the starters I will have to Do the game 3 times to the end and beat the elite 4, 3(9 times in total (counting all the restarts) ). times to get the other starters. Turtwig Piplup Chimchar,Snivy, Tepig,Oshawatt ect. Poke bank them until I have finished obtaining all starters.

After obtaining all Pokemon with my OT name. Im going to beat the Elite 4 1,000 times All with Diffrent teams And below the elite 4's pokemon level. Eg: Steven has a level 50 Metagross I will have to use a pokemon level 50 or below.

Those are some of my goals.
I don't know about mine I want to finish the dex and make a couple of good teams if I come across anymore I'd share them Smile
Wow, these are some insane goals man. Especially in the manner you want to achieve them in. Props if you go through with it though, and good luck!
I just want the shiny charm.
Sounds intense but. Sorry to burst your bubble. Unless you have a method of finding Mew legit in which you can catch it yourself. Mew won't have your name as OT. If there is a way to do so legit I'm unaware of it.

However it seems pretty cool dude. Good luck! I'm just aiming to fill my Pokedex by owning all Pokemon and having them in order in boxes. Then capturing as many shinies as I can.
Mine are pretty straighforward.

-Beat the game and do the post game content
-Win every contest in every category
-Complete the National Dex in OmegaRuby; I did it in X and I'll do it again!
-Find at least one shiny in the wild. :P
(Nov 25, 2014, 05:20 PM)Paulitojr Wrote: Sounds intense but. Sorry to burst your bubble. Unless you have a method of finding Mew legit in which you can catch it yourself. Mew won't have your name as OT. If there is a way to do so legit I'm unaware of it.

However it seems pretty cool dude. Good luck! I'm just aiming to fill my Pokedex by owning all Pokemon and having them in order in boxes. Then capturing as many shinies as I can.

Well hopefully they bring back Faraway Island. It was in Pokemon emerald. GameFreak also said that all pokemon will be obtainable in generation 6 without poketransfer.  Cool But who knows? :P
Breed. My only hope is to get some money flow and get all the TMs and finish the dex.
Oh and another goal between ORAS and RSE.

To FINALLY visit Mirage Island. Good gosh I could never find it.
My ultimate goal for OR/AS is to have a living shiny Pokedex in my Poke-bank, so far I have about 70 shinies, some through catching and hatching, and most through trading