Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] How to start filling National Dex?
(Jan 20, 2016, 09:43 PM)LordZoeten Wrote: I started filling the Hoenn dex first, since that was the easiest because I'm playing Omega Ruby. For the starters, I bred my starter and just put the babies on the GTS for every other starter. Then I just started breeding my rarer pokes and put up those babies for every poke I needed, in order of dex number. But I would only ask for first stage pokes, so I'd ask for caterpie and weedle etc, not butterfree and beedrill. And whenever I had collected 5 new basic pokes I'd just go through the pokemon league to evolve them while trading on the GTS at the same time. And when it came time for the legendaries, I caught every single one I could in my game and traded them for the ones I couldn't catch. As for trade evolve pokemon, I just put up, for example, a Haunter for a Haunter and they get traded fairly quickly. Pokemon that need to be traded with an item to evolve are harder to get, I remember dusknoir taking me a while to obtain.

I'm doing the same. Right now I'm on about 585~ on National and only missing 2 from Hoenn :] Mainly just GTS and a bit of lucky Wonder Trading.
it's 2022 and we livin
Well I'm far from completing the dex (I'm still at 454) but I'm not in a rush to complete it. What I want is to have a living competitive dex with all Pokemons bred/caught, and trained by myself (Got no idea how to do it on legendaries though). What i do is I breed the egg moves, IVs, nature then wondertrade all of the breedjects. Then from the haul, i release all the common mons. And keep mons that i can use for breeding.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Jan 20, 2016, 09:43 PM)LordZoeten Wrote: I started filling the Hoenn dex first, since that was the easiest because I'm playing Omega Ruby. For the starters, I bred my starter and just put the babies on the GTS for every other starter. Then I just started breeding my rarer pokes and put up those babies for every poke I needed, in order of dex number. But I would only ask for first stage pokes, so I'd ask for caterpie and weedle etc, not butterfree and beedrill. And whenever I had collected 5 new basic pokes I'd just go through the pokemon league to evolve them while trading on the GTS at the same time. And when it came time for the legendaries, I caught every single one I could in my game and traded them for the ones I couldn't catch. As for trade evolve pokemon, I just put up, for example, a Haunter for a Haunter and they get traded fairly quickly. Pokemon that need to be traded with an item to evolve are harder to get, I remember dusknoir taking me a while to obtain.

thanks LordZoeten