Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Hurry and Register for the Flash Clash!
[Image: detail_en_1fe08b82-1e91-413d-86cd-72ddc01953fd.jpg]

Registration has begun for the Flash Clash Online Competition, a high-speed format where only one Pokémon will battle. Choose the right Pokémon, make quick decisions, and have luck on your side to reach victory!

The matches will be Single Battles in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. You will not be permitted to use Pokémon from past games brought in via Poké Transporter. All Pokémon above and below Lv. 50 will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the match. Mega Stones and the Focus Sash are not permitted. Legendary and Mythical Pokémon will not be allowed. See the regulations for a complete list of eligible Pokémon.

Registration is open until Thursday, April 28, 2016, at 23:59 UTC. Space is limited—so don’t wait! To compete, you’ll need a Pokémon Trainer Club account and your own copy of the Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire video game with a party of eligible Pokémon. To sign up, log on to your account from the PGL homepage and then click “Online Competitions” from the main menu. You’ll also need to read and accept the regulations on the Pokémon Global Link before the battle period begins.

The competition goes from Friday, April 29, at 00:00 UTC until Sunday, May 1, at 23:59 UTC. Trainers will be limited in the number of battles they can compete in per day. Consult the tournament regulations for details. Play hard and try to reach the top of the leaderboards, which will be posted after the competition ends.

Check out the Flash Clash Online Competition regulations page for complete details on this fast event. Good luck, Trainers!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Are there prizes?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Johnnyspyguy Qualified participants will receive 2,000 Poké Miles, which can be used at the PokéMileage Club on the Pokémon Global Link. To qualify, players must earn a place in the rankings by completing at least one battle.
Thanks! Rep to ya
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Hey is there a way to get my registration code back? I went on battle spot and got the code I need to register in the global link and thought I could do it later but now I cant find it, is there a way to fix it or am I forever stuck out of online competition
@DinoHunter531 If you're talking about registering your game to your Global Link account - While in the game, select “Game Sync” in the PSS menu. Answer the question “Is it OK to begin connecting to the Internet?” by selecting “Yes.” Your game will be saved and then the game will connect to the Internet. A brief explanation of Game Sync will appear. On the next screen, select “Create your Game Sync ID.” Select “Yes” when asked if you will create a Game Sync ID. Wait until you see the message “Your Game Sync ID has been issued.” Your Game Sync ID will appear on the top screen.

If you're talking about registering for the online competition - Log in to the PGL and click "Online Competitions" on the main page. Find a competition that is open for registration. Details of the competition will appear. Select "Proceed to Sign Up" to continue. Agree to the conditions and regulations for the competition and select "Sign Up." If successful, you'll see a message that confirms your registration is complete.

After you're registered for a competition at the PGL, you'll need to download your Digital Player ID in your game. Select "Battle Spot" in the PSS menu in your game. Answer the question “Is it OK to begin connecting to the Internet?” by selecting “Yes.” When asked to choose a mode, select "Online Competition." At the "Welcome to the Online Competition!" screen, select "Participate" and the Digital Player ID download will begin. If "The Digital Player ID has been downloaded." appears, your download is complete. You can't register your Battle Box until the competition begins. Keep training your Pokémon to be ready for the competition!
(Apr 21, 2016, 10:05 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: @DinoHunter531 If you're talking about registering your game to your Global Link account - While in the game, select “Game Sync” in the PSS menu. Answer the question “Is it OK to begin connecting to the Internet?” by selecting “Yes.” Your game will be saved and then the game will connect to the Internet. A brief explanation of Game Sync will appear. On the next screen, select “Create your Game Sync ID.” Select “Yes” when asked if you will create a Game Sync ID. Wait until you see the message “Your Game Sync ID has been issued.” Your Game Sync ID will appear on the top screen.

If you're talking about registering for the online competition - Log in to the PGL and click "Online Competitions" on the main page. Find a competition that is open for registration. Details of the competition will appear. Select "Proceed to Sign Up" to continue. Agree to the conditions and regulations for the competition and select "Sign Up." If successful, you'll see a message that confirms your registration is complete.

After you're registered for a competition at the PGL, you'll need to download your Digital Player ID in your game. Select "Battle Spot" in the PSS menu in your game. Answer the question “Is it OK to begin connecting to the Internet?” by selecting “Yes.” When asked to choose a mode, select "Online Competition." At the "Welcome to the Online Competition!" screen, select "Participate" and the Digital Player ID download will begin. If "The Digital Player ID has been downloaded." appears, your download is complete. You can't register your Battle Box until the competition

Thanks for answering! I figured it out thanks to you! Now I can go into live compatition

begins. Keep training your Pokémon to be ready for the competition!