Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] I just got ORAS and found a shiny!
I was playing through Omega ruby, which I just got and practicing with the DexNav, catching some pokemon for some wonder trades so I could work on the living pokedex I started in XY. When I found a Minun Shiny!
Normal:
[Image: 312.png]
Shiny
[Image: 312.png]

I wasn't expecting the shiny. I just really needed to share with others who would understand how hype I am for my first shiny find.

Please tell me if i posted in the wrong spot.
Nice dude. Happy for you Smile
Dude, that's crazy! PogChamp

Although not as crazy as me finding 5 shinies in the first 3 weeks I had Pokemon X without even trying!! D: And finding no more until 9 months later... Huh And I have yet to find a shiny on ORAS even though I have the Shiny charm... Huh Huh
U has been bless by a good luck.. Nice.. Shiny minun its awesome n CUTE!! May go bless u with shiny again.. ^_^
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:21 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: Dude, that's crazy! PogChamp

Although not as crazy as me finding 5 shinies in the first 3 weeks I had Pokemon X without even trying!! D: And finding no more until 9 months later...  Huh And I have yet to find a shiny on ORAS even though I have the Shiny charm...  Huh  Huh

Patient is important thing.. And yeah try matsuda and chain fishing.. These for sure u will get a shiny..
Aww congrats Smile
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Good job
That's great! I have yet to find a shiny on OR, that said I haven't been searching too hard. May the shiny god lighten your path with many more sparkles in the future!
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:36 PM)KousakaAki Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2014, 05:21 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: Dude, that's crazy! PogChamp

Although not as crazy as me finding 5 shinies in the first 3 weeks I had Pokemon X without even trying!! D: And finding no more until 9 months later...  Huh And I have yet to find a shiny on ORAS even though I have the Shiny charm...  Huh  Huh

Patient is important thing.. And yeah try matsuda and chain fishing.. These for sure u will get a shiny..

Um, no. Let me rant for just a moment. Because whenever I TRY to find a shiny, it NEVER works...

I have hatched 1700 eggs in X version. Half of them were Masuda, and 200 were with the shiny charm. No shinies.

By conplete accident, at the Pokemon Village I found a shiny Basculin with a chain of 12. And back then I didn't know how to chain fish!! But as soon as I tried, I got to a chain of 112-and found nothing. I then looked up Justin's video to make sure I was doing it right. Sure enough, I was. So I moved somewhere else, got to a chain of 65, and died to a wild Gyarados. I blacked out for the first time in the game.

After that, I gave up on looking for shinies. To me, it's a.waste of time. Only tipping every 30 minutes helps you find shinies, which explains my shiny luck with my first 5 shinies in the first 3 weeks I even had the game. :x
Nice. Still havent found one myself.