Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] I need help with shinys
Huh Huh Huh  Whatis the Best method for finding shinys i need help i want to find a shiny and can someone give me a shiny to try to get?? Undecided Undecided Huh Huh Huh  Omegy ruby
If you are looking for easy shinys try chain fishing
(Nov 14, 2016, 07:03 PM)ShinyeeveecalledOpel Wrote: If you are looking for easy shinys try chain fishing

ok what shiney should i go for?
or this youtube video will help:

if you are new and dont have shiny charm masuda method breeding if you do have the shiny charm chain fishing the only problom with chain fishing is that its hard at first AT FIRST otherwise its pretty good
(Nov 14, 2016, 07:15 PM)Bananafo122 Wrote: ok what shiney should i go for?

well you could go for any pokemon that is fishable (i went for wailmer on my first try)
I personally like to go to route 119 cause there you can chain fish for feebas or Carvana
But heres the thing some pokemon in oras I cant get because you have to trade them down from another game I only have oras Sad so i cant get the charm
Easiest to hardest. 

Horde, Chain Fishing, Dexnav, Masuda, Soft Reseting 

Horde: Have a Pokemon that knows Sweet Scent. Odds are  1  / 819 and with shiny charm 1 / 273.

Chain Fishing: Have a Super rod or Great rod and go to a corner that has only 1 accesable side have a pokemon with suction cups as reels tend to hit. Odds are 1 / 4096 and with shiny charm 1 / 1366.

Dexnav: ORAS only. Use repels and start hunting the pokemon you want. Don't leave the route even if it says it can't find anything keep spamming that find button! Odds are 1 / 4096 and  with shiny charm 1 /1366.

Masuda: Have a Ditto from a different region Ie Japan. Hatch those eggs and hope for a shiny! Odds are 1 / 683 and with shiny charm 1 / 527

Soft Reseting: If you are hunting for starters or legends  then hit l + r + start. Odds are 1 / 4096 and with shiny charm 1 / 1365.

Note: Some Pokemon are shiny locked for X and Y the following are
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde

The following in ORAS are
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza