Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC or SMOGON] Team Report/RMTs Guidelines
Exclamation 
VGC Team Report/RMTs Guidelines
  • Team Reports and RMTs around VGC15 Rules, Should be labeled something like this,
    [Image: GLMsHkv.png]
  • Must contain VGC15, VGC16 is not a thing yet, that is BATTLE SPOT RULES, it does not mean that is the VGC16 Ruleset
  • Something like THIS is wrong, and should have the Caption "Battle Spot Doubles" or "[BSD]"
    [Image: x2g0z5I.png] This will confuse younger people getting into VGC, Thinking there is a new Ruleset available to them, Which is NOT officially confirmed by Game Freak, or the Pokemon Company.
  • http://nuggetbridge.com/news/standard-ruleset-2015-vgc-season-updated/
  • RMTs need Damage Calculations, Team Reports do not

Smogon Team Report/RMT Guidelines
  • Similarly to VGC15s Guidelines, You must have a title similar to this, [Team Report] Smogon [TIER HERE] [Team Name]
  • You must have a tier listed, OU, UU, NU, etc.
  • Make sure it abides to the Smogon ruleset for that tier

Battle Spot Doubles Guidelines
  • Battle Spot Doubles is a SEPARATE Format from VGC, and is NOT VGC16 VGC16 has not been confirmed, we are still in VGC15
  • Your post should be something like this, [TeamReport/RMT] Battle Spot Doubles/[BSD] {TEAM NAME}
  • Something like this is correct, but without VGC16 [Image: x2g0z5I.png]

For more information on builds on this section of the forum, go here, http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-IMPORTA...-MUST-READ
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
i believe this went up for me, so i'm just gonna go back and fiz the confusion i'm causing, btw sorry
Sad
(Sep 25, 2015, 12:28 PM)Pokeventurer Wrote: i believe this went up for me, so i'm just gonna go back and fiz the confusion i'm causing, btw sorry
Sad

Its fine man, just needed to be cleared up
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Sep 25, 2015, 12:30 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2015, 12:28 PM)Pokeventurer Wrote: i believe this went up for me, so i'm just gonna go back and fiz the confusion i'm causing, btw sorry
Sad

Its fine man, just needed to be cleared up

thanks for telling this to idiots like me :P
Im commenting on this because people still need to see it smh
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug