Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] NEWS: Volcanion Revealed In Latest CoroCoro
Star 
Just a breaking news for you guys. What do you think about it? Are you according with me that this means pretty much a near end for the 6 generation (1-2 years more or less in my opinion)?

[Image: volcanion-corocoro-comic.jpg?w=840]
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
What if Pokémon Z came out and it's about all the new pokemon legends like Volcanion, Hoopa, Diancie, and of course Zygarde?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 12, 2015, 10:35 AM)Aiyana Wrote: What if Pokémon Z came out and it's about all the new pokemon legends like Volcanion, Hoopa, Diancie, and of course Zygarde?

Should be great I think but we have to wait until the 27th of february for more info about Pokémon Z.
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
If we are reaching the end of Gen 6, I dont think they would reveal Volcanion with ORAS Gameplay, They would save it for the next Gen for marketing Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Dec 12, 2015, 11:22 AM)Podfighterninja123 Wrote: If we are reaching the end of Gen 6, I dont think they would reveal Volcanion with ORAS Gameplay, They would save it for the next Gen for marketing Kappa

But you have to consider that it was already knows by a several amount of players that his data are contained in XY/ORAS yet. Don't you think that saving Volcanion for the next gen would disapoint them and turns in an economically disadvantageous move?
-Pain
You have to buy the next game for Volcanion obvioulsy...
Well, he looks better than regular Hoopa. Cool.
Personally I like his design and the concept of a water-fire pokémon. Even his stats and moves are nice and make him very viable for the competitive scene. In other words:

[Image: 59816838.jpg]
-Pain