Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Need help with Dex!
Hi everyone! I need help with my Dex! No, this is not on the trading, breeding, and friend Safari thread since what I need is not pokemon (Although, I may need that later lol). What I need is to know if there are any templates or such to organize the boxes in the pc. For example, I want every single pokemon in order in my boxes. Like Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, and so on and so forth. Are there any templates for that to show mean what pokemon goes where and how many boxes it takes up?
I naamed all my boxes this way: 1 -30, 31 - 60, 61 - 90, and then i just put them in the right slot, you could just draw aa template of one box to help figure out where to put each one, or just mentally calculate it like me ^^
you will also need 24 Boxes to fit every single pokemon in. 24 boxes will fit up to 720 pokemon so when they finally officially release hoopa(#720) and Volcanion(#721) then you will need to spill over to a 25th box but for now 24 Boxes will fit. My suggestion is put them all into the PokeBank so you dont fill almost all of the in game PC up with pokemon.
Okay, thanks guys! I founded website where they list the pokeweed with sprites and it puts them the same way it is in the pc so it's cool Smile