Mega Lopunny
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New teams Mega
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:46 AM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:43 AM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:38 AM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:34 AM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 05:32 AM)evilsabre Wrote: I've just dropped the options to the megas i most like i also think mega sableeye is a pretty bad choice in VGC since he offers less than regular sableeye and i would always use recover over moonlight more pp and not weather influenced :P

Well when you put it like that, also im only just getting into competitive so im new to this, use gardevoir then!  kappa

Only reason i say i don't thinks he's that good is i ran into a Mega sableeye with recover, will-o-wisp, calm mind and snarl a nasty set to be sure but unfortunately my milotic could out sustain and out damage him thanks to competitive and scald being able to burn him.

but yea megas are huge tbh since they have insane power and free an item up for another pokemon since on most offensive megas you get a life orb or bigger boost but no recoil thus letting you life orb a different pokemon :P

But I suppose if the sableye had prankster and confuse ray it could have confused first, idk, give it a try on battle spot, I have a spare sable if yo wanna try it!

nah i already have 2 1 for the mega and 1 for as a regular prankster user :P

Hehe kappa good luck with he mega you end up with anyway.
Yeah exactly, I woul've suggested Amoongus to peel Kappa because you like him but EQ is Aoe anyways T_T you might go with a protect f.e. and an ice beam user to get rid of the eq and protect through the mega and after that try to set up nasty plot or just skip it unless you have the chance to
Loving all the lucario love admittedly he will be so hard to pull off XD
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them