Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] ORAS Hype!
Release Date: November 21, 2014 (NA)
[Image: IK1yIlB.jpg]

So we all know when it's coming by now. Let's talk about it!

Honestly, I just can't wait to be back in Hoenn. I'll by grabbing Alpha Sapphire because Kyogre is a beast. The megas are looking awesome and I plan to have the greatest trap filled base/gym ever~

Who else is hype for this game? Which game are you getting? Already pre-ordered? What is everyone looking forward to most?
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
I'm definitely getting both OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire via Toys R Us for the Mega Charizard plushie! :o
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Mega Rayquaza Hype! I wish there was a mega Ludicolo though. That would've been so awesome ^^.
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
In case any of you didn't know, us awesome Europeans will be getting a demo of OR/AS on Oct 15th The Demo Version will be available in the UK from GAME, Amazon, Smyth Toys Superstores, ShopTo and the Nintendo UK Official Store from the 15th October until launch. Smile
I'm definitely down for both, but I'm gonna be on AS more than OR(AS is pre-ordered and ready to go on Nov. 21). Can't wait to use the new megas in this game(mega slowbro, anyone). Anyways, still hoping for that mega milotic leak. Really liking the JFlynn forums, keep up the good work mods :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I'm getting Alpha Sapphire from GameStop, I will be pre ordering soon. I hope there will be a Mega Flygon!
Agh, so hyped about OR/AS *o* I'm still undecided on which version I'm gonna get!
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
I know I'll be getting Alpha Sapphire! Primal Kyogre <33
Can't wait for Omega ruby I've been making comp pokes that are getting new megas. Hopefully move tutors will come back.
(Oct 4, 2014, 08:02 PM)Walken124 Wrote: Can't wait for Omega ruby I've been making comp pokes that are getting new megas. Hopefully move tutors will come back.

i hope move tutors come back, ice punch swift swim swampert in the rain is unstoppable :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye