Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Need help with building a TrickRoom Team for the VGC Doubles
Hello everyone,
I wanted to build a TrickRoom Team around the following two Pokemon but since I don't knew much about TrickRoom I have problems to build the Team. I thought about Dusclops and Claydol as TrickRoom seters. Pls help me!

[Image: Sugimori_286.png]

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Substitute

[Image: Sugimori_184.png]

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Protect
Hey there! I'm guessing you're looking for a team for the next VGC since Breloom isn't legal this year so here:

- The best trick-room setter would be Dusknoir. Dusknoir is probably the perfect tank for trick room teams. But for VGCs I always have two trick-room setters in my team so that I can switch-out a bit. You could use Bronzong for that.

- I know that Breloom works fine in and out of trickroom but i'm not sure about Azumarill, I mean she would work if she's adamant but I would go with Empoleon myself.

- I have noticed that, with the team I build you have a weakness against fire so I would also put a Garchomp in it for covering the weakness + Garchomp is a great pokemon

- For your mega I would go with mega Kangaskhan

- I would also carry protect on your pokemon. Protect is a move that almost every pokemon should have imo, especially in VGC.

[Image: dusknoir.png], [Image: bronzong.png], [Image: breloom.png], [Image: empoleon.png]/[Image: azumarill.png], [Image: garchomp-f.png], [Image: kangaskhan.png]

I can't promise that all these pokemon will be legal next year since the rules aren't out yet but you can get most of these pokemons in ORAS (You only can't catch Kang if i'm right) so this team might be legal for VGC 2015
Thank you I will try it out and Azumarill is carrying protect I just didn't added it as move and she is running adamant nature as well