Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Omega Ruby OR Alpha Sapphire?
Shocked 
Which one did you get/will get?
Sleepy

So far I'm thinking about getting Alpha sapphire,but I don't really like Kyogre and rather Groundon.

Reason of Sapphire:

1) The Version Exclusives are better to me:

Omanyte Compared to Kabuto. : Lord Helix wins..but in fights I much rather Kabuto for Kabutops Moveset and swiftswim.

Ho-Oh Compared to Lugia: I rather Ho-oh because its much more under rated to Lugia

Sableye
Kyogre
Cranidos
Dialga
Sawk
Tirtouga
Thundurus
Clauncher
Zekrom

Reason 2:

You get to ride kyorges back underwater :O

http://gyazo.com/6ff7f4bbeaab49c1e86c7e2420785a4c

There are more reasons

What are you guy's? Which will you pick up
I'm getting OR because Groudon is amazing and I absolutely love the design for Primal Groudon hence why my username is Primal Groudon C:
I might get both because why not? There's so many version exclusive legendaries and pokemon that I want from AS.
I chose AS because of Latias, mainly. Latias has been my favorite legendary since I watched the Pokemon Heroes movie as a kid.
I picked OR before anything was announced other then the name of the game and the fact of it being a remake. So I lived to it and picked it. I'm happy with the exclusives.
I bought both but I'll go with OR, just because in X/Y I went for the blue one and i want to switch that up xD.
Groudon > Kyogre. That is all.

Also all of my favorites are exclusive to OR (Groudon, Ho-Oh mainly) and plus I like Red and the name Omega Ruby better than AS.
I got AS first because I like Kyogre and Lugia better, but I would've been happy with either! I plan to get OR around Christmas which will make this the first time I've ever bought both versions of a Pokemon game.
I'm getting both, but I'm starting with OR, because I played Ruby SO much as a child.