Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Pokemon Winter Regionals
Swiss.  Oh yeah, I ALSO went up against Zach.  I lost that one because I kept running out of time.  Sad I always hated Jeliicent...

I wouldn't call a Clefable with Minimize good. Angry
(Feb 28, 2015, 03:36 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: Swiss.  Oh yeah, I ALSO went up against Zach.  I lost that one because I kept running out of time.  Sad I always hated Jeliicent...

I wouldn't call a Clefable with Minimize good.  Angry
Wait you actually competed in the tourney at Missouri? I didn't even know about that. Anyways I'm pretty sure Jellicent won't gain too much traction since it can get worn down relatively easy with spread damage. Then again Curse Body Jello definitely came in clutch for Zack since it caused tons of momentum shifts in his favor.
Cursed Body is one the worst abilities ever. A 30% chance to use a fifth move for free? Ugh, it shouldn't exist.
(Feb 17, 2015, 05:04 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: Did you guys catch any of the St. Louis Regionals?  Also, did you see the guy who won, Aaron Traylor?  I went against him first round.  And I lost because of a Heat Wave miss.  Screw.  My.  Luck.  protonRage

that was amazing I liked his clefable with the minimize it was awesome I thought he was going to lose in the semi finals but I wanted him to win finals though also pokemon tcg semifinals 2 guys were running the exact same deck except one guy ran jirachi ex and dedenne with the energy short attack I think but he lost it was amazing but I wish it was the Lancaster but I got to see jwittz on youtube watching the tcg though so it was ok where was jflynn at though I thought I heard him say he was an announcer at one of the regionals