Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Potential "Major" Announcement at the Opening Ceremony Tomorrow!
Potential "Major" Announcement at the Opening Ceremony Tomorrow!

[Image: CM5tY05UkAAB6z9.jpg]

Well its been awhile since I posted a speculation thread, however most of this news is from some reputable sources from both Junichi Masuda's and Shigeru Ohmori's twitter. Well to start off, just recently Junichi Masuda posted a link for everyone to watch the opening ceremony of the Pokemon World Championship for those watching from Japan. Well Junichi Masuda we all know has been making it a trend to announce certain new aspects about Pokemon at Worlds, such as revealing Mega Kangaskhan in 2013 World and Mega Slowbro in 2014 (well at last attempt to since Pokemon of Korea posted this information early in the morning. We "don't" necessary have any main series Pokemon game revealed, yet. There is another key figure from Game Freak whose in Boston attending the World Championships, the current director of Pokemon Shigeru Ohmori.

Since Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Shigeru Ohmori has taken Junichi Masuda's role as the director of Pokemon (and eventual "successor"), though Masuda still plays a major role in the development of the main series games. To be honest, the fact both Junichi Masuda and Shigeru Ohmori are at Worlds and one of them is saying to watch the opening ceremony means something is up. Personally I think those two will reveal the name of the new Green Blob Pokemon with the one eye as well as the mysterious silhouette figure practically everyone is assuming its a Zygarde form, but could be something else entirely. I'm not convinced Pokemon is going to drop a major main series Pokemon game(s) but who knows?

The Pokemon World Championships will be at the Pokemon's Twitch channel with opening ceremony starting at about 9:00 AM EASTERN or 6:00 AM PACIFIC.  I'll leave a countdown clock down below. If you want to discuss the recent Pokemon news or watch some competitive VGC/TCG battles, join us at the vgc2015forum twitch channel to chat about the potential news and events.

Countdown to Worlds:

http://www.twitch.tv/vgc2015forum/
o:

ohhhh boyyyy!
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Hype!!
#TeamForum

I would prefer something like an update for oras to add a bit more to the end game longevity (battle frontier perhaps) or total backwards compatability with x and y including battlespot formats.
(Aug 21, 2015, 12:29 AM)Kehrenok4u2 Wrote: I would prefer something like an update for oras to add a bit more to the end game longevity (battle frontier perhaps) or total backwards compatability with x and y including battlespot formats.

i doubt that would happen (for the x y part)
Its looking really promising that "somethings" gone happen even if it's a troll and they announce something small
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
P O K K E N B O Y S
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 21, 2015, 06:19 AM)Rogue Wrote: P O K K E N B O Y S

yeeeeees
I'm excited for Pokken to come to the WiiU, but I was really hoping that Pokémon Z was going to be announced. There's still time though!
(Aug 21, 2015, 06:47 AM)DanielJames Wrote: I'm excited for Pokken to come to the WiiU, but I was really hoping that Pokémon Z was going to be announced. There's still time though!

althought i dont think that its a pokemon z announcement there are some special announcements on the schedule