Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Question about s-hunt legendary beasts
Hi, quick question

I'd like to shiny hunt Raikou on ORAS. However, the times of the hour it appears bother me a little.

If I catch Entei and Suicune, will Raikou appear all the time or still for twenty minutes every hour? Would just annoy me to SR for only 20 minutes every hour.
Technically speaking, as long as you stay in the same area (in this case the Trackless Forest), Suicune should still appear if you'd safe the game from XX:40-XX:59. This is from Bulbapedia btw though I'm certain of this since in the gen 5 games, if you go into a new area or pokemon center, the seasons markers will appear suddenly.
(Aug 3, 2016, 06:59 PM)Black117 Wrote: Technically speaking, as long as you stay in the same area (in this case the Trackless Forest), Suicune should still appear if you'd safe the game from XX:40-XX:59. This is from Bulbapedia btw though I'm certain of this since in the gen 5 games, if you go into a new area or pokemon center, the seasons markers will appear suddenly.
Thanks! Will test this now and go catch the other two dogs since Raikou's time is up rn
We are talking about soft resetting the game till you get a shiny one right? Well if that's the case then why not save the game right in front of the portal? Either that or as usual I'm not smart :P Good luck shiny hunting!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Aug 3, 2016, 07:31 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: We are talking about soft resetting the game till you get a shiny one right? Well if that's the case then why not save the game right in front of the portal? Either that or as usual I'm not smart :P Good luck shiny hunting!
Yes and no. Raikou only appears at a certian time period every hour - he appears in the portal from xx:00 - xx:20 past the hour. I'm just wondering if I catch the other two dogs and save at lets say xx:03 that Raikou will be there always.

I still haven't tested the first suggestion since Entei was being a pain to catch.