Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] (SPOILER ALERT) Elite 4 isnt the end! With info with Rayquaza (spoiler too!)
Exclamation 
Hey fellow ORAS players, I beat Elite 4 two days ago and only now getting around yesterday with the Delta Story line, yes you heard me right, Delta Story line, basically its the story line for Rayquaza and well, ill tell you this! If your Nature hunter for Rayquaza, PREPARED TO GET MAD!!!! Not only do you have to go through what seems like an HOUR of talking, YOU DO NOT GET TO LOOK AT Rayquaza Nature! NO NO NO, not only that! LONG TALK later, your put into battle with Deoxys! Yes you hear right DEOXYS! So, either you keep the natures you get, or your in the LONG HAUL for trying to catch TWO LEGENDARYS with the right natures you want! TOTAL BS to me cause im a nature hunter >.>

Im also here to need advice, should I go with trying to get the right natures I want or go against my ways and just keep what I got since I dont use them. Some of you will ask, why both getting the right nature if your not going to use them? Its just so I have the right nature on them. Its OCD kind of thing. lol
If you beat Deoxys without catching it the first time you can find it at the top of Sky Pillar after you beat the Elite 4 a second time. This way you only have to get Rayquaza, watch the cut scene, check the nature with a calculator, and reset as necessary. Then you can SR on the Deoxys until you get the nature/IVs you want separately. I just confirmed myself that Deoxys reappears.
WOW really? AWESOME, THANKS!