Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] SR for Suicune
Hello

Quick question as I want to SR for Suicune. It's set as a time. You can only get it at a specific time right. In 20 minutes blocks you have to hunt for it and then changes to Raikou. How on earth do you do it in such a small time, or is there another way that I don't know  :P

Thanks
(Oct 1, 2016, 05:32 AM)youngtomlin Wrote: Hello

Quick question as I want to SR for Suicune. It's set as a time. You can only get it at a specific time right. In 20 minutes blocks you have to hunt for it and then changes to Raikou. How on earth do you do it in such a small time, or is there another way that I don't know  :P

Thanks

if you are on the island whil encountering the specific legend it will stay the legend that is in that time frame it happened to me a lot and I was confused until I looked it up
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Don't leave the mirage island spot if you are able to encounter suicune. Every time you save the game, the file will always save on the the "exact time" the player is position, until they move to another frame. Basically what I meant is if the player "leaves" the area.

Like I said, if you are Able to encounter suicune in that exact time frame, save the game and don't exit until you either get the shiny, or you get bored.
I think once its gone the next time sucue appears you can sr again and yur chain will still be there Smile
Thanks, awesome. Great, I will hunt for that soon then.