Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Server issues
Hey guys, I have a question. Is it normal to not find opponents in both rating and free double battles, let's say 3/5 time?
Also I get server errors A LOT, like A LOT, which causes me to lose matches in rating that were going to be solid wins. (Strangely this always happens when I am winning and not losing, also I know it's not the other party quitting.) is this issue normal, or could it be that my WiFi that runs normally on other devices sucks or my 3DS? It's gone on to the point of becoming very frustrating. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
I do experience DC's very frequently it is usually on my Mobile Phone or 3DS but that is due to the Distance to the router. Maybe just try to stay near your Router
I haven't had any server issues recently
#TeamForum

(Jan 5, 2015, 01:17 PM)Shifu Wrote: I do experience DC's very frequently it is usually on my Mobile Phone or 3DS but that is due to the Distance to the router. Maybe just try to stay near your Router

I do significally find more opponents then, but the rate the server drops me is still about the same.
---------------------
I dont have any errors battling, I sometimes rarely get dc'd during trading though.
For battling I do get where I never find anybody but when I search again then I find somebody. As far as DCing I don't DC at all if anything it is only when the opponent RQs and DCs.
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:54 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: For battling I do get where I never find anybody but when I search again then I find somebody. As far as DCing I don't DC at all if anything it is only when the opponent RQs and DCs.

So this basically proves that my WiFi is the cause.. Ugh.
---------------------