Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Share Your Secret Base
Here is mine!!

[Image: TEyWsXA.png?1]
http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/M-398-3020-V/secretbase

Here's mine come check it out

EDIT: switched to PGL alot easier
Klaz Phansen and lealpas I'll check your base out!
Well this is still a huge work in progress but you should be able to battle me/get my flag lol

[Image: Yvl8qCm.jpg]
If your game is registered to the PGL it will update your QR code every time you preform a game sync you just have to set up your profile so everyone can see your base code.It's alot easier than uploading a new photo every time you change your base.
Thanks for the info laelaps90 I didn't know that
[Image: fzqh6y8.jpg]

It's my a base*said sounding Mario*.
I've tagged WAY too many people who block you from their base or flag, just so you can recruit them. It was funny the first time, but I NEED FLAGS!! I am only halfway to Platinum Rank, and I lose 5 flags per day when this happens! Everyone has a limit of 5 Secret Pals, so I can't just recruit all 13 people I've seen so this! Besides, I need to keep Berry Finders in my base so I can get all the berries without going through the trouble of trading them from my X version. Please fix this Game Freak. :x. End rant.

So has anyone downloaded TPP's secret base? Arty is one of my secret pals. Kappa
Hi guys! I just made a Secret Base with 3x Lvl 100 Naughty (+Attack -Sp. Def) Blissey holding a Toxic Orb and the only skill they know is Healing Wish (It DOES NOTHING if Triple Battle). I also set the nature for Swagger strategy as well!

[Image: hWnJDPv.jpg]
Happy Holidays and enjoy!

*Fail. I don't know how to insert and show the image. x,x
bambisaurs- I'll check your base out next time I get on

magnushexem- gl with your flag hunt

jeaque- Thanks that is a really cool base to get exp