Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Share Your Secret Base
(Nov 24, 2014, 12:37 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Your base friend list has a max

Ahh i see, well not too bad i guess you can delete someone then get another one ;D sounds fun cant wait to try it out, some of you should upload some pics of your bases id love to see them and get more hyped!
Here's my Base (it's next to the Safari Zone)
[Image: sgrs8OH.jpg]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I'll check it out Washer!
Also here's Junichi Masuda's code for his base in Mossdeep City (via reddit)
[Image: IFPnrAf.jpg]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 24, 2014, 12:15 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Iceygamer there is a secret base shop in fortree city also the department store in lilycove city has a lot of things for the base. I will add your base tho!

Ik I didn't like anything from there. Currently trying to find the Level release thing in Battle Resort.
That is cool washer!! And I haven't made it to the battle resort yet I'm taking on the Elite 4 tonight.
another way to give away your secret base date is threw the GTS by sharing the page from the GTS, all you have to do is game sync, and it will auto update it on the GTS, so SD card removal needed! (if you plan to do this change your privacy settings of your secret base to public via link: http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/settings/)

want to keep your base even more secret? right click your QR code and open it in a new tab to download it!(you will need to use some image sharing site to share this way, or send them download link)
here is mine after i beat the 7th gym, its behind the city and the pokemon a few lvs above lv 50
[Image: I7Y4U96.png]
my 3rd pokemon is my pride and joy of my oras clear team, can you beat her?
keep in mind that you can only game sync once an hour(?) so make sure to have your team set how you want it to be set up
remember that it copys the first 3 pokemon in your party, there moves, and items, and its frist come first servered when it comes to mega evolution
[Image: 5W740zf.jpg]

There's my base. :D
Crozz and RainTiger I'll check the bases out!!
[Image: HNI_0009.jpg]

Here's mine