Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] just one question on return.
does return deal 102 damages with no 5hearts in online battles? or should i still tickle my pokemon z.z
and does frustration deal 102 damage having just 0 hearts?
If you are referring to the hearts in the pokemon amie then that has nothing to do with the happiness of a pokemon. That value is hidden. You raise happiness by fighting and leveling a pokemon along with other things. And you lower its happiness (for frustration) by fainting the pokemon and using revives and such on it.
(Jan 22, 2015, 04:56 PM)Vexian Wrote: If you are referring to the hearts in the pokemon amie then that has nothing to do with the happiness of a pokemon. That value is hidden. You raise happiness by fighting and leveling a pokemon along with other things. And you lower its happiness (for frustration) by fainting the pokemon and using revives and such on it.

There is however an NPC that you talk to and if you use a chart on Serebii it will tell you their level of friendship to you.
Where can i find this npc on oras
Happiness Checker in ORAS. Return will do 102 damage with a Pokemon that has 250 Happiness. Frustration does 102 damage with a Pokemon that has 0 Happiness. Each Pokemon starts out at 70 Happiness.
[Image: 343m1q0.jpg]

ps its easier to make them not like you and use frustration at full power. info on how to do this quickly in 5 min is below

battle a wild Pokemon and Spam Energy Root during battle on your Pokemon every turn it receives damage. after about 20 times it will hate you to the max
#TeamForum

Ty it rly helped me out.