Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Continuous path for Egg hatching/Leveling, Like Lumiose City :)
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:20 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:19 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:16 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Sep 15, 2015, 11:30 PM)adolf hipstar Wrote: wow man good job!the shame is that people just want to use devices or pkhex to make pokemon now and not waste nickels inside their control pad.
people have forgotten how to play pokemon,i mean see when i started playing x then mew was so so rare (maybe)but anyway i have seen so many mew now that they just spoil the game and it's like everyone having a PS4 with GTA V and everyone's looking for new cheats on an overcrowded multiplayer online mode.
gamefreak is just like let them cheat they're kids but they aren't realising that this ain't a game anymore,it's a disease spreading like ebola,very very fast or or hold on yes!extremely fast!
you know what i miss?pokemon red when you actually had a chance to catch 'em all and now we got like 721 pokemon and we get 600 of them via trading/cheating or wondertrading.
now i think gamefreak has grown really really lazy to be honest with you guys.
Yeah, cool people like us would never gen. or even attempt to do so.

I know right, people who use pokegen or powersaves are top tier casuals, not true fans like us, I bet they dont get any girls. They're probably only 6th prestige in CoD too. I hope they step on a crack and break their mom's back.
Alec you're so cool. Can you teach me to be good at Pokemon or at getting girls? I know I'm basically hopeless at both, but if anyone can teach me it's you Alec-senpai!

Well first you get 15th prestige in Call of duty. Then you do prank calls on the girl you have a crush on, it works lol. Then invite her over to play Xbox and insult someone's mom. As for pokermanz you want to use all LC pokermen. None of this Meta garbage like Mega Kang or Lando T no one likes that. Use a team of all LC and NFE pokermanz, your scrub opponent wont see it coming. I won a tournament of 1 people using only Magikarp. lel this game is full of plebs what person over 14 still plays pokermanz lel #360NoScope #Swag #yolo #YoloSwag #CoD4Lief #TooCool4Skool
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
[/quote]

Well first you get 15th prestige in Call of duty. Then you do prank calls on the girl you have a crush on, it works lol. Then invite her over to play Xbox and insult someone's mom. As for pokermanz you want to use all LC pokermen. None of this Meta garbage like Mega Kang or Lando T no one likes that. Use a team of all LC and NFE pokermanz, your scrub opponent wont see it coming. I won a tournament of 1 people using only Magikarp. lel this game is full of plebs what person over 14 still plays pokermanz lel #360NoScope #Swag #yolo #YoloSwag #CoD4Lief #TooCool4Skool
[/quote]

Oh, I always tried insulting peoples dads! makes perfect sense. As far as Pokemon is concerned, do they all have to be NFE? Because I had this great strat for
RAGE
SHARPEDO

Would that work?
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017

[/quote]

Oh, I always tried insulting peoples dads! makes perfect sense. As far as Pokemon is concerned, do they all have to be NFE? Because I had this great strat for
RAGE
SHARPEDO

Would that work?
[/quote]

NO thats too OP. You see you gotta use Sprash Gyarados. That way they attack the Gyarados and you can start setting up with your Nasty Plot Feebas (That i totally didnt hack in lel) and rekt everyone

-Everyone

plug
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:29 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:27 PM)squeab Wrote:

RAGE
SHARPEDO

Would that work?
[/quote]

NO thats too OP. You see you gotta use Sprash Gyarados. That way they attack the Gyarados and you can start setting up with your Nasty Plot Feebas (That i totally didnt hack in lel) and rekt everyone
[/quote]

how did you not make it to worldz omg OP
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:30 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:29 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote:
(Sep 16, 2015, 05:27 PM)squeab Wrote:

RAGE
SHARPEDO

Would that work?

[/quote]

how did you not make it to worldz omg OP
[/quote]

they had to nurf me cuz im top tier garbage ROFL, i am the national Champ of VGC Singles and Rotations tho. And I took top 69 at worlds for VGC triples

-Everyone

plug