Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] The Johto Classic Online Competition Is Under Way!
[Image: detail_en_d559bef4-28d0-4ccb-860e-fad388257ede.jpg]

The registration period for the Johto Classic Online Competition is over, and the competition has begun. Remember that competitors are limited in the number of battles they can compete in per day. Consult the tournament regulations for details. The competition ends on Sunday, May 29, 2016, at 23:59 UTC. Look forward to the results being posted shortly after the competition has completed.

Check out the Johto Classic Online Competition regulations page for complete details on this fun event. If you missed the opportunity to play in the Johto Classic, check back at Pokemon.com and the Pokémon Global Link for future competitions.

Good luck, Trainers!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I did really bad lol. Is it 10 or 15 battles a day? Because the page says 10 and it let me do 15. So I don't know if that took 5 from tomorrow or what. Anyways I went like 6 - 8 (with one I'm unsure since there was a connection error on the pokemon select screen). All but 2 of my losses were me being stupid. One came down to a guy hitting 2 horn drills with his last pokemon. The other came down to tie breakers because I refused to quit aganst a minimize blissey. So I made the guy was 45mins of his life. That's what he gets for using minimize. In theory (more like a pipe dream) I guess I could have won but I would have had two consecutive scalds against a max evasion blissey.
@AttilatheFun87 I'm not sure if it was a typo or if it was originally supposed to be 10 battles, but I could only have 14 battles. I had a pretty rough start but picked it up half way through, with a current winning streak of 6 battles. I went 9-5.
That was my question also... if it would deny us more matches in a day than 10.

I went 3-7 in my Masters division.
I know I messed up I didn't bring any electric or grass types (attacks or pokemon). I meant to put thunderbolt on clefable over calm mind but I forgot. I also don't know if I really like my current suicune build. It's scald, ice beam, calm mind and rest. If my mind doesn't change after this I'll drop either calm mind for sleep talk (don't like the idea of only running 1 attack) or rest for something.
(May 27, 2016, 07:38 AM)AttilatheFun87 Wrote: I know I messed up I didn't bring any electric or grass types (attacks or pokemon). I meant to put thunderbolt on clefable over calm mind but I forgot. I also don't know if I really like my current suicune build. It's scald, ice beam, calm mind and rest. If my mind doesn't change after this I'll drop either calm mind for sleep talk (don't like the idea of only running 1 attack) or rest for something.
If you started the tournament, I don't think you can change the pokemon.  Your battle box gets locked for it.   Have the same team for the weekend.
@Saiman He meant after the competition.
(May 27, 2016, 07:43 AM)Saiman Wrote: If you started the tournament, I don't think you can change the pokemon.  Your battle box gets locked for it.   Have the same team for the weekend.

I know. I meant after the competition was over.