Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Morning Abra
A week ago I was running around in the safari, looking for a shiny braixen, after a few hours I find a shiny ponyta but I wasn't paying attention and hit run but an hour or so after that I find a shiny slugma and shortly after that a shiny braixen so I don't mind losing that ponyta
(Nov 9, 2015, 06:48 AM)jouzea Wrote: 1,000?? oh i remember when i was trying to hatch a shiny eevee Hidden ability female with hidden power ground. I settled on a normal one instead of hatching a shiny. I salute your perseverance hehe

I have been working for a HP ground aromatisse (well spritzee) myself, shiny with HA but after 2000 eggs I took a break, might give it a try again.
(Nov 9, 2015, 09:47 AM)Ben Drowned Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 06:48 AM)jouzea Wrote: 1,000?? oh i remember when i was trying to hatch a shiny eevee Hidden ability female with hidden power ground. I settled on a normal one instead of hatching a shiny. I salute your perseverance hehe

I have been working for a HP ground aromatisse (well spritzee) myself, shiny with HA but after 2000 eggs I took a break, might give it a try again.

After trying for that shiny eevee and failing, i made a rule for myself not to include shininess as criteria but rather be glad if i hatch one and meh if not
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Congrats! That's a lot of hard work you put into it. Now you have one awesome Pokemon to show off!!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥