Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] What should I fill up my 6th slot with for Battle Spot Doubles?
Kangaskhan-Mega (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch
-

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Double Team
- Spore
- Rage Powder

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Scald
- Mat Block

This is the team so far.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Clearly my next giveaway pokemon should be on there, it is a HA Dragoni- Kappa whoops
Your first mistake is to have the wrong mega. You need a Mega Rayquaza, I have a thread for the proper team involving mega rayquaza somewhere on here.
Now everyone is running that double team Amoongus...
What have I done...
(Jan 15, 2015, 04:59 PM)Hero Wrote: Clearly my next giveaway pokemon should be on there, it is a HA Dragoni- Kappa whoops

Haha I wouldn't mind having one of those at all!
---------------------
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:54 PM)EpicLolz53 Wrote: Now everyone is running that double team Amoongus...
What have I done...

Hm... I don't mean to be a copy cat. I just thought it was an amazing thing which you definitely need credit for. I could change it if you want though.
---------------------
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:33 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:54 PM)EpicLolz53 Wrote: Now everyone is running that double team Amoongus...
What have I done...

Hm... I don't mean to be a copy cat. I just thought it was an amazing thing which you definitely need credit for. I could change it if you want though.

Nah its fine, I was just saying that cause how evil that Amoongus can be. No need for credit or replacing dude Smile
You run Protect on a Choice Specs Sylveon Kappa
Well I'd suggest you to think about what you definetly want for your Team, Dmg, Support, Setup etc.
Also you could go for Protect on kang but tbh you lack the Normal Stab, Kang is like half as strong without double edge or return.
Also substitue on Rotom? Dunno i prefer Will O wisp , a rotom usually always forces 1 protect on the enemy kang or smth and if it doesnt you can take it out. You also do not have any intimidates which makes it hard for you to deal with enemy physical attackers and well you play amoongus. You'll be hated by everyone :3
(Jan 16, 2015, 06:31 AM)EpicLolz53 Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:33 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
What have I done...

Nah its fine, I was just saying that cause how evil that Amoongus can be. No need for credit or replacing dude Smile

Yeah I realized how evil it is. It's a lot of fun when it works. :P
---------------------
(Jan 16, 2015, 06:37 AM)Shifu Wrote: You run Protect on a Choice Specs Sylveon Kappa
Well I'd suggest you to think about what you definetly want for your Team, Dmg, Support, Setup etc.
Also you could go for Protect on kang but tbh you lack the Normal Stab, Kang is like half as strong without double edge or return.
Also substitue on Rotom? Dunno i prefer Will O wisp , a rotom usually always forces 1 protect on the enemy kang or smth and if it doesnt you can take it out. You also do not have any intimidates which makes it hard for you to deal with enemy physical attackers and well you play amoongus. You'll be hated by everyone :3

I agree on a lot of it. Yeah I don't know why Sylvie has Protect, in experience lol? I have a Landorus-T I could use. Also it's either Amoonguss, Sableye or Smeargle so I'll definitely be hated.. Angel
---------------------